nintey-one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

EPILOGUE

oxci. new adventures

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

            CHLOE ALLEN COULDN'T believe the words coming out of her boyfriends mouth as they sat in their kitchen, Mick idly leaning against their counter top.

"I'm sorry— Did you just say Rip Hunter?" Chloe held a hand up as Leonard opened his mouth, "More importantly that stupid immortal bitch is back?! I thought Barry and I killed him!"

"Well, you thought wrong, Red. This Randal guy seems to be alive and kicking." Mick spoke from his spot.

"His names Vandal Savage, Micky." Chloe told the man, crossing her arms, before turning back to her boyfriend, "Are you guys gonna do it?"

So, here's what was happening, Vandal Savage was back, Barry, Chloe and Oliver hadn't actually killed him. A man, by the name of Rip Hunter wanted to recruit Mick and Leonard as well as six other people. Those six were, Kendra and Carter, Sara Lance, as well as Stein and Jax and Ray Palmer. Rip said they were Legends from when he had come from. Chloe didn't trust that, after knowing that Thawne knew the man, and knowing that both Thanwe and Hunter were from the future put the woman on edge.

"I don't know, Princess. Do you really think two criminals would really even be trusted on a team of heroes?" Leonard questioned retort.

Chloe sighed, "Well, it may be a good idea-- Think of the things you could do if you travel through time."

"We could steal so many things." Mick added in, eyes lighting up.

"Well, yeah— You could do that too. . But in all honesty it may be a good idea, and frankly if you do go, then I'm coming too." Chloe stated, feeling a tail brush past her ankle. She sighed and picked up her cat, "Oh and don't forget Sasha."

"Why would you even want to go travel through time, Chlo?" Leonard questioned.

Chloe chuckled, petting her cats fur, "That's not what I meant. I meant that Thanwe, the speedster who kidnapped me and killed my mother; mentioned this Rip Hunter and if Savage is back you can be sure as hell that I'm gonna want to help stop him... If you guys do go that is"

Leonard sighed, looking at his girlfriend lovingly, "You really like being the hero don't you?"

Chloe giggled, "Oh please, I'm not Barry. But I put a stop to Savage once. Why not do it again?"

Leonard shrugged, turning to Mick, "She makes a point. You in?"

"I'm in if you're in, Boss." Was all Mick replied with.

"Great!" Chloe grinned, "Now, how much longer until we need to leave, cause I need to pack and say bye to my team." Leonard chuckled, "Hunter gave us 36 hours, and it's been about six already so in about 30 hours."

Chloe smiled, "To new adventures, yeah?"

"Sure Princess. To new adventures." Leonard grinned, shaking his head wondering what he was about to get him and Mick into. Chloe laughed when Sasha mewed, pawing at Chloes arms.

"Don't hand me Sasha—" Leonard began as Chloe handed Sasha to him.

"She wants to be in your arms!"

"Why does this cat like me so much?" Leonard demanded, sighing as he held the small bundle in his hands.

Chloe shrugged, she wasn't sure either, "Well, I'm gonna go pack. Make yourself at home, Mick—" He had already went over to her couch and passed out, making both Chloe and Leonard sigh at their friend.

"New adventures, yeah?"

"New adventures, Princess."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 579

And that's the last "chapter" for lovely!

AHHHHHHHHH

BOOK TWO BOOK TWO BOOK TWO IS COMINH BRUH—

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘