nineteen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER NINETEEN

oxix. seeing felicity again

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AS BARRY GOT his speed back and Chloe learned of her powers, she trained for hours on end to get better at using them. As well as to distract her from trying to track down Leonard Snart. It was a good distraction but Chloe soon got frustrated when she couldn't get something right with her powers.

Chloe had learned that her new abilities didn't just include shooting electricity out of her palms, she could also mess with the brain, she could make you feel things you don't want to feel or do want to feel. She wasn't sure how, but she learned she could also give people serious headaches if she tried hard enough. Her eyes also glowed an insane dark blue color when she used her powers, which Chloe thought was badass.

Chloe was training in a random storage room, hitting target after target with her powers them frying after they got hit. They were made of cardboard after all.

Suddenly over the speakers Chloe could make out Cisco's voice. "Chloe, get down to the cortex right now we have a bank robbery on our hands."

Chloe slowly calmed down, her eyes turning back to their normal soft blue and hands now not fritzing. Chloe wouldn't admit it, but when Cisco said bank robbery she hoped somehow it was Leonard, but Cisco didn't say if he knew if it was so it mostly likely wasn't.

Chloe quickly made her way into the cortex hearing Barry's voice through the speaker. "I got it."

"Wait... That's where I bank." Caitlin told them.

"Hey, guys I'm here." Chloe piped up as she took a seat next to Cisco, panting slightly.

"Once super thieves showed up, I went Mattress." Cisco told Caitlin. "Me too." Chloe told them, her breathing calming down.

"Working on your powers too much again?" The doctor asked, concern lacing her voice. Chloe simply nodded. Caitlin spoke again, "You need to stop exerting yourself, Chlo- It's not good for yourself."

"I know, Cait-" She huffed before grumbling under her breath, "I'm just distracting myself in a good way..." Caitlin didn't seem to hear her.

Barry soon made his way into the bank, stopping a woman from shooting a man, but the robber had already gotten away. "The robber got away guys. And everyone here looks like they were just trying to kill each other."