seventy-eight.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT

olxxviii. trying to save stein ( again )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HOLD HIM STEADY!" Cisco told the team, as Steins head was alight with a blue flame.

"Hes dropping out." Caitlin told them.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on." Cisco frantically spoke.

"Cisco we're losing him!" Caitlin and Chloe both yelled.

"Got it!" Cisco called stepping away from Stein, and going to the computer and tying things in, stabilizing Stein.

"Oh, Dios mio. Thank god." Cisco raised his hands to the air, sighing.

"He's getting worse." Barry spoke worried.

"Look, I did what I could to re-engineer Doctor Wells' original stabilizer to quell the reaction, but I don't know what he used as a power source. Best I could find was the one from his wheelchair." Cisco told the team, Chloe walking by Caitlin as she asked, "And how long will that last."

"Let's hope long enough." Chloe told her, a soft smile on her face.

"Well that's what the problem is, we had already used up most of its energy trying to dampen the Metas powers during our little rouge air trip with Weather Wizard and company. I think we got a few days tops." Cisco told the three.

"And he's stuck in bed?" Barry questioned.

"Obviously." Chloe let out a small scoff, before covering it with a cough, she totally wasn't mad about Barry locking her boyfriend up, no. Cisco sent a look to the redhead, before saying much calmer than her, "Yeah, when he wakes up, I'm gonna transfer the stabilizer to this, give him a power cane, get him moving."

"We gotta figure out a way to save him." Barry spoke.

"I think I might know how to do that." Caitlin told the team.

The three gave her confused looks, making her move over to the computers and click a few keys before walking back over to the three and explaining, "When the Particle Accelerator exploded, the dark matter that collided with Professor Stein fused with the Firestorm matrix and altered the normal molecular processes that occurs in within his body. Those highly reactive molecules needed something to bond with in order to stabilize." The screen showed the two figures go into one and zoom into little atoms.