fourty-seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN

oxlvii. trying to save ronnie and stein

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"THERE HE IS." Caitlin told them, "Looks like the tracker Barry put on him worked." Ronnie or well Stein came out from under the bridge.

"Professor Stein?!" Caitlin called out.

"Ugh, I told you to stay away from me." Was his reply.

"And I will, but there's someone else who wants to talk to you." Caitlin told him.

"Martin?" Clarissa called out, making the man turn around.

"Do you know who I am?" She questioned walking closer.

"Clarissa."

"Is it really you?"

"I don't know. I hear the other inside of me. He wants to go home to her." He looked over to Caitlin.

"But we can't. I want to be me again." Ronnie/Martin told Clarissa.

"Martin... What's my favorite color?" Clarissa asked.

"You could- You could never decide." Martin paused, "So you chose stripes."

Clarissa gasped, reaching out to grab his face, holding onto his cheek.

"You- You shouldn't see me like this." He told her, grabbing her hand.

"I see you. I see you, Martin. These people can help you. They say they can. Please let them." Clarissa told him.

"Please... Help us." Martin begged them.

Caitlin and Barry shared a look as Chloe sent a sad smile his way. They were going to get Ronnie back and they we're going to help Martin.

"WELL WE GOT him." Barry said to the team back at STAR Labs, "Them." He corrected, "Now what?" He asked.

"Well, Stein clearly thinks he can separate himself from Ronnies body using nebular fission." Dr. Wells spoke out.

"What do you think?" Caitlin asked, he arms crossed.

"What do I think? Is it possible? Theoretically. But splitting an atom and splitting a man are two very different things." Dr. Wells told her.