fifty-two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

olii. the truth

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LIVING WITH LEONARD felt great to Chloe, scratch that - Amazing.

Currently the female was making pancakes, while basically screaming the lyrics to "Criminal" By Britney Spears.

"OH, BUT MAMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL--" Chloe blared out, she was surprised she hadn't woken up her whole apartment building or Leonard for that matter as she flipped one of the pancakes.

Leonard sleepily wandered out of their bedroom an annoyed look on his face, though his eyes were endearing as he looked over at his girlfriend, she was wearing a pair of his boxers, and a sports bra, the annoying part was that it was 5am and the woman was screaming song lyrics.

"Chloe! What the hell are you doing? It's 5 in the morning!" Leonard called out to her cutting her off mid scream on the lyrics "And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical."

Chloe immediately dropped the cocked pancake it falling to the floor. "Len! You scared the shit out of me!" Before she glared playfully at the man, "And you don't like my singing?"

Leonard chuckled, his head leaning back, as he sarcastically joked, "Oh, no. I love your singing."

Chloe immediately chucked the pancake she had picked up off the floor at him. "That's not nice, Lenny!" She told him with a laugh as the pancake hit the man in the chest.

"It's so on, Princess." He told her, grabbing the pancake she had just thrown at him and throwing it over at her.

Chloe yelped as she moved out of the way, turning off the stove.

"LENNY!" Chloe yelled in shock, quite loudly.

"What, Baby? Don't like it when your attacks are retuned?" Leonard questioned, laughing again.

Chloe simply glared at him, before grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it on him, making the man let out a noise of shock.

"I was joking before but you're really in for it now!" Leonard called as he chased after the redhead that was already running away.