twenty-four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

oxxiv. the flash vs the arrow

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE PANTED AS her phone began to ring, making her groan from her spot next to the man she had just had sex with. Yeah. . She just had sex with Leonard Snart- But she wasn't complaining.

The redhead reached down, and grabbed her phone from her jeans that had been thrown onto her bedroom floor earlier. It was Caitlin. Chloes pants were softer now but she turned back to the man who was leaning calmly on her headboard his hands under his head in a relaxed pose.

"You better be quiet!" Chloe hissed though she laughed slightly as he smirked.

"As you wish, Princess."

Chloe scoffed playfully at his tone and hit the green answer button. "Hey, Cait! What's up?" Chloe asked, still very slightly panting.

"Hey- Are you okay?" The doctor asked her friend hearing the small pants.

"Oh. . No I'm fine! Just went for a run that's all-" Chloe was cut off by a soft chuckle, turning to the man and slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Shut up!" She mouthed to him, making him hold his hands up in surrender.

Chloe held back a snicker as she heard Caitlin ask, "Are you with someone right now?"

"No!" Chloe exclaimed before saying softer, "No. . No... I'm not. ." She could practically hear the smugness in the woman's next statement, knowing she was lying most likely, "Sure--" Before continuing more urgent, "Anyways we need you back here, The Arrow said Barry was acting strange, like mad strange... Bivolos powers worked on him and yeah he's been whammied."

"Shit-" Chloe cursed before quickly saying, "Yeah, I'll be right there."

"Okay see you soon, Chlo-" If Caitlin has anything else to say Chloe wouldn't know as she ended the call with a sigh.

"Well... I have to go. This was fun, hope to be seeing more of you Lenny. But since I have work to do, please- please clean up that broken glass and wine in my kitchen, since you caused me to drop it." Chloe rambled being cut off by Leonard kissing her, the woman returning it quickly. It didn't last long as she pulled away, "I really have to go- Stop kissing me! Or I'll stay here and we'll-" She cut herself off, "But my team needs my help so. . .I'll see you later, if that's what you want, Lenny." Chloe looked to him hopefully.