sixty-four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

olxiv. chloes getting frustrated and grodd makes an appearance

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEONARD WASN'T SURE what to do, he had been at STAR Labs about a day, trying to ignore his thoughts of worry and anger. He really did want to find this Thawne and kill him. Kill, wasn't even really the word to describe what Leonard would do to the man if he found him. Suddenly, Barry, Caitlin and Cisco all came into the cortex, talking about the gold heist that was most likely about to happen.

"You're still here?" Cisco asked the man who was idly tapping his ring on the arm of a chair, making a tapping noise, after the three finished their conversation.

Leonard shrugged, his ring still tapping against the metal chair, "I'd go back to Chloes apartment but I'm not leaving until I find her. And I can't exactly speed over the whole city looking for her, like the Scarlett Knight over there." He said the last part in a sarcastic tone.

"I now see why you and Chloe are together." Cisco remarked.

Leonard simply smirked and went back to tapping the ring against the arm of the chair.

"WHOA, THE TRUCK just got hit by a land mine." Cisco exclaimed. Leonard had a deadpan look on his face thinking, That's not the best corse of action for stealing gold.

"Is Joe okay?" Barry asked.

"We don't know yet." Caitlin replied.

"It's General Eiling." Barry told Cisco and Caitlin.

"Who the hell is Eiling?" Leonard questioned.

"Some general for the army. No one likes him." Cisco simply responded. Leonard just nodded his head, this was just getting weirder and weirder.

LEONARD STOOD WITH Team Flash, in front of their pipeline cell, Eiling in one just standing still. "Do they usually just stand there?" Leonard asked, arms crossed, a scowl on his face, he missed his girlfriend but a speeding psycho decided to kidnap her.

"No-" Barry answered, before asking, "What is wrong with him?"

"I pulled a bullet out of his shoulder." Caitlin told them.