fifty-three.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

oliii. anger and panic

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE ALLEN WAS tired. Leonard Snart sure knew how to make her stay up for a long ass time.

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin questioned.

"So, both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter from released by the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both in-" Wells voice was overlapped by Barry, "Virtually the same way."

"That's right." Wells told him.

"Only Marks not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine."

"You mean he's sort of like a..." Barry overlapped Cisco's voice now, "Weather Wizard?"

"Yeah." Cisco took a sip of his slushy in suspicion at Barry, before groaning, "Mm!"

"Trigeminal headache?" Barry and Caitlin questioned to Cisco and the same time.

"You are going to give me a fucking headache with all that voice overlapping Barry." Chloe groaned, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Mr. Allen. A word please." Dr. Wells asked, it didn't sound like a question though.

"Yeah." Barry nodded slightly following Wells.

A WHILE LATER, the team stood at the pipeline, Mark Mardon had been caught by Barry. Chloe was clueless as to how he knew where the Mardon brother was, siping on her coffee she sighed. Why did she have to be so tired?

"I'm gonna break out of here! I'm gonna create a tidal wave that destroys your entire city!" Mardon yelled in anger, Barry turned away and took of his mask, Cisco closing the pipeline.

"So, I still don't understand. How did you find him?" Cisco questioned confused.

"Uh, I just had a hunch." Barry smiled, shrugging him off. Something was off, Chloe could tell that much, Barry was acting weirder than normal.

"That gotta be some kind of record." Caitlin pointed out.

"Yeah." Cisco laughed, turning away, "Well, there goes my excuse for bailing on my brother's birthday."