fourty-six.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX

oxlvi. almost caught

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

BARRY WAS ON a date with this girl named Linda, and well Chloe, she was trying to not blow a fuse as her and Lisa were trying to find something to watch on Netflix.

"I don't care what we watch just put something on Lisa!" Chloe yelled to the brunette, her tone joking.

"It's really simple." The brunette started out, flipping between two shows, "Gossip Girl or Criminal Minds?"

"How do you even go from basically a teen drama to a crime show?" Chloe questioned with a chuckle.

Lisa just shrugged before turning on Criminal Minds.

"You Snarts never fail to amaze me." Chloe shook her head, a small smile on her face.

"That's cause Lenny and I are amazing." Lisa simply stated with a grin before turning back to the TV.

Chloe smiled, "Indeed."

Chloe snuggled up into her blanket and continued to watch the show with Lisa. It was honestly a pretty good show, soon though the redhead fell asleep. After the episode ended Lisa went to see if Chloe liked it, finding the woman asleep.

Lisa let out a slight chuckle before clicking on the next episode. After living with the girl for a while she had learned to see how much she cared for her brother and she was glad he had someone like that in his life. She hoped they would last for a long time, if not forever.

THE NEXT MORNING, Chloe woke in her bed, cuddled up to Leonard, she raised her head up.

"How the hell did I get in here? I fell asleep watching TV with Lisa.." She mumbled, her voice groggy from just waking up.

Leonard laughed, seeing as he had been awake, "I brought you in here when Mick and I got back."

"What time is it?" Chloe asked her boyfriend.

Leonard looked at his watch, seeing it was almost 9.

"8:45, Why?"