fifty-seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

olvii. drunken sex and felicity's boyfriend

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE GIGGLED AS she watched Leonard struggle to open a bottle of wine. "Come on Lenny, it can't be that hard." Chloe let out another giggle, jumping off the counter and walking over to her boyfriend.

"It's harder than it looks, Princess. Here you try." He handed her the wine bottle and cork opener.

Chloe chuckled at the sour look on his face before sticking the cork screw into the cork and doing the necessary steps before the cork was pulled out of the bottle, Leonard huffing in annoyance.

"And that's how it's done, Len!" Chloe sat down the now opened bottle of wine, and began to pour some into the two glasses.

"How the hell did you even open that bottle- I swear I tried so many times and it just would not open." Leonard told her glaring at the bottle she held.

"Maybe, just maybe, I used to bartend." Chloe told him with another laugh.

His eyebrows raised, "You--" He pointed to his girlfriend, who had a smirk planted on her face, "Chloe Allen, used to bartend?"

"I wasn't that good." She shrugged, taking a rather large sip of her wine, "But I had to pay for shit somehow in college." At the mention of college, Chloes eyes flashed slightly. "Anyways! Let's go watch that movie!" Chloe quickly exclaimed pouring another glass of wine, seeing as she had just downed her other one.

"Whoa, slow down there Princess, wouldn't want you to get drunk now." Leonard chuckled taking a rather big sip of his own wine.

"I can handle my alcohol fine, thank you very much Leonard!" And with that they went to her living room and started the movie.

Though halfway through it, Chloe had downed a lot of glasses of wine, she was very tipsy - okay, maybe the woman was drunk - and instead of continuing to watch the movie her and Leonard had a make out session on her couch instead.

It later moving into their bedroom, the woman waking up the next morning with a pounding headache and a chuckling Leonard.

Side note; It sort of hurt to walk that morning when she went into STAR Labs, seeing as the team had called her in about a case.