eighty-six.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX

olxxxvi. vandal savage

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

NOW BACK AT The Arrow Cave, Oliver was on the phone, "Okay. Thanks." And with that he ended the call. "All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on... whoever that is." He motioned to the screen.

"I know where we can get some info." Barry spoke up, he was talking about Cisco and his vibing capabilities. The long haired man sighed, and nodded, "Kendra, I have powers. I get these vibes from people. They're visions of Meta-Humans, and I had one of you." He shakily told her.

"So, A, you're saying you're a Meta-human, and, B, she's a Meta-human?" Felicity questioned, eyebrows raised.

"I don't know." Cisco started, "In these visions, you could fly. It was like you were a bird of some sort."

"A bird?" Kendra asked, unbelieving.

"Yeah." Cisco nodded.

Kendra shook her head, "What else did you see?"

"That's it- Just you with wings." Cisco told her.

"Oh, I did not see that one coming." Felicity whined. Suddenly the power went out, Sasha meowing in fright as Chloe held her cat closer to her chest. Suddenly the lights flipped back on, as a group of men in hoods stood of to the side. Chloe held Sasha in one hand and a gun in the other.

"Okay, what the hell is this?" She demanded, turning the safety off of her gun, seeing Oliver also holding one.

"Oh, I think there's a lot you didn't see coming." The man spoke, ignoring her comment.

"Great. More surprises. Who the hell is this?" Cisco demanded.

"It's my dad." Thea spoke, causing Oliver to hold up his gun in retreat. Chloe sighed, dropping her gun and slipping it back into her pocket.

"The man you're looking for is Vandal Savage." Thea's dad told the group.

"Vandal Savage? Never heard of him." Diggle spoke.

"Well who is he?" Barry questioned.

"Some say he was the most trusted adviser to Genghis Khan. Others say he guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars. But one thing the League knows for sure--" He paused, "He was there for all of it."