thirty-four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

oxxxiv. electra's suit

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HEY, CISCO! MY great pal!" Chloe called as she walked into the cortex.

"Hey, Chlo? Why are you here, I thought you didn't work until tomorrow?" The long haired man asked from his spot by the monitor.

"Oh, no, you're right- I'm here about a different question!" Chloe paused got dramatic effect, smiling as she asked, "So, what's the word on my suit?"

Cisco looked slightly concerned, Chloe seemed happier than normal, not that it was a bad thing, "Are you feeling well? You're acting different-"

"I'm great! Why do you ask?" Chloes head tilted to the side slightly.

"I dunno- You just seem happier, it's like you have this glow to you now, I've noticed it for a few months now." Cisco then had an expression of panic, "Not that that's a bad thing! Its actually really good!"

Chloe laughed at her friend, "I guess I've just felt happier?" She shrugged, she knew why she was happier, obviously it was Leonard. She was finally in a good relationship, a happy and loving relationship. She then questioned again, "Anyways, what's the word on my suit you've been working on?"

Cisco face lit up, a grin making its way onto his face, "Oh! Yes! I've been meaning to tell you about this, we've just been so busy, with you know- Everything."

Chloe nodded, "Yeah..." She trailed off.

"Okay! Follow me!" The Tech Genius grinned as he led the redhead into another room where a suit stand stood, a tarp over it. Cisco pulled back the tarp with a "Ta-da! The Electra suit!"

Chloe mouth fell open as she looked at the suit, it was a combination of dark blue and black. There was a mask to cover her eyes and another mask to cover her mouth, Chloe grabbed it slowly looking at it, a voice changer was somehow attached to it, so no one would know of her identity. The actual suit was a dark blue leather long sleeve top, a small but noticeable 'E' was engraved into the leather in an electric blue color reminded Chloe of how her eyes changed to almost the same color. Under the top we're a pair of black leather pants - Chloe knew the leather wasn't actually leather, it'd be horrible to fight in, it was some sort of stretchy material, she wasn't sure what it actually was; she was sure she knew the name but she was too happy to care - There was a pair of knee high black combat boots, the laces a electric but dark blue. There were also two or three holsters for guns laying to the side of the suit.