eighty.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY

olxxx. blind barry and cisco's secret is revealed

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"I STILL CAN'T see. How long is this gonna last?" Barry questioned, back at STAR Labs, Caitlin shining a red light into his eyes.

"You're suffering from solar retinopathy. Your retinas are severely damaged. You're lucky you're not permanently blind." Caitlin told the man, him rubbing his eyes.

"But with your rapid regeneration abilities, your sight should return soon." Jay told Barry, smiling in reassurance.

"6.25 hours by my estimation." Harry spoke up, before going on to scold Barry, "All this could have been avoided if you just stopped Light instead of chitchatting with her."

"She caught Barry off guard." Jay argued.

"Always an excuse with you, all right?" Harry retorted, "Hes the fastest man alive. How could she have possibly do that?"

"Because Light looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend, Linda Park." Barry told the group.

"That's why Zoom sent her- Because he knew you'd hesitate." Harry realized.

"What, is he stalking us now?" Chloe grumbled, crossing her arms.

"That's means Zoom had to have known somehow that Linda was your ex." Cisco spoke up.

"Which is why Barry has to act now, before Zoom sends another double from Barry's life." Harry ordered.

"All right, right now, I'm more worried about Linda. When I saw who she was under the mask, I said her name. What if Light didn't even realize that she had a doppelgänger here until I accidentally told her?" Barry questioned.

"The first thing that Atom Smasher did when he crossed the breach was to kill his doppelgänger." Cisco added.

"Yeah, but Lights not like Atom Smasher." Jay spoke up, repeating how she wasn't a killer.

"We don't know that for a fact." Chloe told him, shrugging.

"We should keep an eye on your Linda." Harry told the team.