thirty-seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

oxxxvii. rescue?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER THEY MADE made it to some random warehouse, Chloe was being held back by Mick who also had a now awake Caitlin. Chloe had talked to Leonard before hand, and she was just going to act for the mean time. It couldn't be that hard.

From what Leonard had told her, he wasn't going to hurt the two, he just needed to get the Flash there and as much as Chloe loved Barry she knew he was smart and wouldn't get hurt. Leonard had told her that he was going to broadcast that he had kidnapped the two and something about the Flash she wasn't sure she was just wondering if she would be able to play the part.

Struggling against Micks grip was the first thing Chloe decided to do as Leonard started the live recording.

Before hand she had told Caitlin she was glad she was awake, and that she had been knocked out after she saw Caitlin hit the ground.

The doctor bought it, Chloes eyes showed fear - it was fake - but you could still tell she was afraid, even if she was faking.

"Greetings, Citizens of Central City. I am Leonard Snart. But you can call me Cold." Leonard introduced as Caitlin and Chloe struggled in the background, Caitlins face held fear, Chloe was glaring hard at the floor.

"I'm gonna make this very simple for everyone. That red streak you've been hearing whispers about, the one mysteriously saving people from these past few months? Well, surprise, he's real. He calls himself," Leonard let out a small scoff, smirking, "The Flash."

"Porter and Main, tonight, sundown. Come out, Come out, wherever you are, Flash. Show the whole world you're real." He paused, panting the camera to the struggling Caitlin and Chloe, "Or these women die."

"No, Don't come for us! Stay away!" Caitlin screamed as Chloe looked to the camera, also yelling, before they were dragged away and the camera cut off, "I'd listen to her!"

"YOU'RE REALLY GONNA tie me up away from Caitlin?" Chloe asked as Leonard finished the binding to the chair.

"Yeah, it's more fun this way, and don't worry I'm not going to hurt your friend." He paused, "Not sure about Mick though. He's a little unhinged."