eighty-five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE

olxxxv. ciscos girlfriend's in trouble and they need team arrows help

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SASHA! WHERE ARE--" Chloe cut off her question as she walked into her closet, seeing the cat wrapped up in Leonard's parka, she had gotten the man last christmas. It was around November now, not even a couple weeks away from Chloe and Leonard's anniversary.

Chloe sighed, dropping down near the cat, "How'd you find this?" The redhead questioned, gripping the jacket, her eyes stung a bit.

Sasha meowed in response, just curling up deeper into the coat. Chloe laughed, a couple tears running down her face, it was going to be her and Leonard's one year soon and the man wasn't even with her to celebrate.

"You sure like his things don't you?" The woman asked the cat, slowly petting her fur, as Sasha purred.

"You haven't even met Lenny yet, why do you like his stuff so fucking much?" She asked as if the cat could answer.

"I'm crazy- I'm talking to a cat!" Chloe let out after a moment of silence. If cats could look offended, Sasha did, making Chloe chuckle.

"Come on, girl- You want some dinner?" At her question, Sashas head perked, up and with a meow she set off to the kitchen, waiting for the food her owner would provide.

Chloe opened the wet food can and plopped it into her cats bowl, mashing it up a bit so it was easier to swallow for the cats small mouth, as she set it down her phone rang. It was Barry, she slid the green answer button, "Whats up, Barr?"

"Cisco may have blurted out to Kendra that I'm The Flash after I saved them. You need to get to STAR Labs." Barry told her, and as Chloe went to say okay, the call ended.

"Asswipe." Chloe mumbled, throwing on her boots, making sure Sashas water bowl was full before setting off with her keys, ready to go to STAR Labs.

"I'll be back, Sasha. Don't worry." She told the cat, at the felines constant stares, and with that she closed the door to her apartment, locking it and going down the elevator to her car. Off to STAR Labs she went.

"CISCO! YOU'RE A dumbass!" Was the first thing Chloe yelled as she walked into the cortex, seeing Kendra and the team standing around. The redhead walked over and smacked the mans head him letting out a "Ow!"