eighty-two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

olxxxii. the plan to stop zoom

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ZOOM WANTS DOCTOR Light was to send him you new emblem?" Caitlin questioned Barry, walking over to the three, Chloe sitting in the seat besides Cisco, arms crossed. The woman was tired, if you looked close enough you'd see how she was trying to stop herself from falling asleep. After her loud fit of yelling at Barry the night before, she had went home and couldn't fall back to sleep.

She really just wanted to see her boyfriend, she wanted to just kiss and have him hold her until she felt better again. But she couldn't, he was in prison. So Chloe sat, sipping on what could only be her fourth coffee of the day.

"Yes. We need it for bait." Barry nodded, "If we can get Doctor Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach, then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we will trap him."

"You know it took a lot of work to make that emblem, right?" Cisco demanded, hands sitting on top of his head.

"He knows. He just doesn't care for others feelings." Chloe all but spat out, sipping her coffee in distaste as she glared at her brother. Caitlin and Cisco turned to the woman, confusion lining their faces.

"What's got you all mad?" Cisco questioned the redhead.

"I'm fine." She gave a fake sarcastic smile, "Just fucking peachy." The two just sent her another worried look, before brushing it off - well, not completely, but in that moment they had too - Chloe always seemed to be in a mood.

"This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom, but now she's willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin questioned, disbelieving.

"She knows it's the only way." Barry replied.

Harry walked into the cortex, "Before I left Earth-2, I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed." He took off his glasses before motioning to the two engineers that were sitting down, "All we need is for Ramon or Allen to develop a weapon to deliver it."

"Oh, great, that could be this years Cold Gun." Caitlin sarcastically spoke, causing Chloe to glare, "Maybe another criminal can get it, and then we'd have Sargent Slow."

Cisco and Chloe both spoke at the same time, "I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco told her.