thirty-five.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

oxxxv. captain cold returns

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

STANDING NEXT TO Cisco as Barry was doing a training course, Barry was in his suit running from the drone that was chasing after him shooting at him.

"That was too close." Caitlin told them as she walked over.

"He told me to make it hard." Cisco pointed out. Chloe nodded, "He did indeed say that."

"Pretty sure he didn't tell you to make him dead." Caitlin snapped back.

"Cisco wouldn't kill Barry! And if he did I'd fry his brain-" That made the tech genius look at the redhead in slight offense. "After everything?!" He fake gasped, mocking offense, putting one of his hands over his heart in false betrayal. Chloe nodded and sent a teasing smirk.

"Remember, this is just supposed to be a a training exercise to improve Barry's speed." Dr. Wells told the three, mainly Caitlin.

"Cisco, you gonna bring it or what?" Barry's voice sounded.

"He's gonna regret that." Chloe mumbled as Cisco looked to Dr. Wells.

"Bring it." Wells nodded.

"Barry- You absolute dumbass-" Chloe grumbled as Cisco pushed a button as a tiny missile flew from the drone, targeting Barry. It flew to the ground by Barry going off and sending him flying slightly.

"Ooh- Thats gotta hurt." Chloe said through her teeth.

Barry slowly started to stand up.

"Why isn't he running away?" Caitlin questioned.

"How are we supposed to know? My brothers a dumbass sometimes!" Chloe shrugged. The three worried co-workers were too focused on Barry to see Dr. Wells start to get up.

"Barry, run away." Caitlin said quietly.

The next missile flew through the air, going straight to Barry, him standing up fully and then running towards the missile. He caught it in his hands and flipped around sending it flying back to the drone, hitting it and making it blow up.