seventy-one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE

olxxi. six months later

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIX MONTHS HAD passed since the black hole opened up in Central City. Six months since Team Flash split up. Six months since Ronnie had been alive. Six months since Eddie had been alive.

Eddie Thawne sacrificed himself for Team Flash, being Eobards ancestor, he had erased the man from existence that day, Eddie dying in the process. Ronnie Raymond had also died that day, and after that Barry decided that he could do all the hero work by himself, so Chloes suit just sat in a lone room at STAR Labs.

Flash Day was coming up, the city had decided that The Flash had deserved a day to himself, because he had saved Central City. But Ronnie had also helped save the people that day, Barry wasn't fast enough to save him and no one blamed him, but the man still went all lone wolf on the team.

So now Chloe sat in her apartment, looking at a flyer for Flash Day as Leonard's arms were around her waist.

"Are you really gonna go to that thing?" Leonard questioned.

Chloe shrugged, "I don't know. Barry most likely won't show up so. ." She sighed, snuggling further into her boyfriend, "I don't know, Joe and Cisco want me to go so I'll probably go just to see them. Haven't seen Cisco in a while."

"You two were thick as thieves, what happened, Princess?" Leonard questioned a small smirk on his face.

"When Barry decided to go all lone wolf on our asses we all haven't stayed in touch much." She shrugged again, a small giggle escaping her lips at his wording, starting to remember the day that everything went to shit.

"BRILLIANT!" STEIN CALLED, "Hes contained the singularity by adding to its angular momentum!"

Cisco talked into his phone that was connected to Barry's comms, "Barry it's stabilizing! Keep doing what your doing!"

"I'm not sure how much longer I can. Cisco!" Barry yelled.

"Now what?!" Joe asked.

"We have to merge the inner and outer event horizons!" Stein told them.