Hit tha roof

The next few days fly by. Ondreaz and Luc always greet me when we somehow run into each other and I make friends with Stacy and Tiana from the cheerleaders. The training with Clay is going pretty well and she is sure that I will quickly reach the level of the others.

It's Friday and my first week in LA is over. Some college boys are throwing a party tonight at the beach and Piper and I are invited. "So you better put on a bikini, because every once in a while, there's a bath. Then hot pans and some T-shirt," Piper suggests as we adjust. I nod and pull my clothes out of the closet. After we put on make-up and I straightened my hair, we are on our way to pick up Stacy and Tiana, who live in another dormitory. The four of us drink a bottle of vodka empty until we arrive at the beach.

The music is loud and the bass is booming as we make our way through the crowd. We get cups with drinks and stand with the rest of the cheerleaders. Next to us I discover the football players and nod to Ondreaz and Luc briefly greeting before I start dancing with my friends. We've been here for about an hour and already had four cups when the DJ suddenly plays "Hit tha Roof" by Speed Gang.

Immediately all girls jump on it and let their bodies dance. Suddenly I feel two hands on my hips and a body pressing against mine. After a few movements in this position I turn my head and discover Ondreaz grinning at me. I don't know if it's the alcohol, but I smile back and put my hand on his neck. Close together we dance to the music. At some point he turns me around and pulls me out of the circle of others.

A little bit away from the cheerleader circle he pulls me back to his place, only this time I can look at him. While our bodies harmonize with each other, I watch amused as he sings the chorus along. His hand moves to my butt and makes me step a little bit closer to him. Hardly a leaf fits between us when the chorus comes back and he looks me straight in the eye and sings the lyrics:
"Ohhh ohhhhh
Like baby girl what it do
23 with a bad attitude
Just trying to stick my tongue in you
So baby let's hit tha roof, roof, roof ohh
Just trying to stick my tongue in you
Ohhh ohhh"
I have to start laughing but at the same time it feels so good, especially when he winks at me at Baby girl.When the song is finished, we separate a bit, but already in the next song our bodies stick together again.

"You move really well" his hands are back on my hip and his head is on my shoulders while I press my bottom against his crotch. "Thanks, likewise" he laughs. "Look over there," he points to a tightly-knit couple near us. "Are those...?" "Luc and Megan". A little surprised I see them almost eating each other. "Piper mentioned that they've been seeing each other on and off." "On and off is an understatement. At every party they end up together" Ondreaz laughs. "Wow, I didn't think Luc would need that" "Well, he and Megan have known each other since they were little and they were together in high school, I think they still have feelings for each other" "Interesting" I have to laugh this time. "What?" "Nothing, I just think it's funny that we're so close and we talk about other people." Ondreaz snorts, only to take my hand and turn me.

He puts his forehead against mine and looks me straight in the eye. I don't know why, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable having his face so close to me. "Well I like it" I see him grinning and smile back. In this moment "TOES" starts. I look at Ondreaz. "Wanna dance?" He smiles at me. "Isn't that what we've been doing all along?" Confused, I look at him while he just smiles. "May I?" Still confused, I nod. He turns me around again and presses my hips so that my bottom is right back on his crotch. He moves his hips and I almost automatically join in. But when the song is over, I turn back to him.

Love youuuu❤️