i love you

It's Friday night and the ball is on. I'm wearing a wine-red dress and of course Ondreaz's necklace with black high heels and I make waves in my hair. Ondreaz is picking me up at eight. "You look beautiful" he kisses me and I stare at him in his white shirt and jacket. He looks really good. We drive to the college concourse and enter the building. While Ondreaz gets us drinks, I greet the other girls.

When a slow song comes, Ondreaz pulls me onto the dance floor. I lay my head on his shoulder while we dance close together to the music. "I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be with," he whispered in my ear. "Me neither, that's perfect" I lift my head and smile at him. "You are perfect, Nike" he looks at me before he looks away for a moment. "Nike...what I wanted to tell you all week..." he looks me straight in the eyes while my stomach turns somersaults again. "I...I think...I love you" I smile at him and pull him into a long kiss. "I love you too" he looks at me smiling "I hoped so" my stomach explodes when we kiss again

At twelve we leave the ball and take a taxi to my dormitory .Piper's sleeping at Tiana's tonight, which is why we have the room to ourselves. I unlock the room and move Ondreaz into it. When the door closes, I pull him to my lip and kiss him passionately. While he's taking off his jacket, I start unbuttoning his shirt. When I unbutton it, he unzips my dress, which ends up on the floor. He detaches himself from me for a moment. "You are beautiful, Nike" I kiss him again and while his hands explore my body I undo his pants.

Later we are lying happily side by side. He caresses my hair. "The evening couldn't be more perfect" I turn so that I can look into his face. "You're right" I give him a kiss. While Ondreaz falls asleep, I lie awake, watching my boyfriend and wondering if I deserve such happiness.

The next morning we get up at eleven and Ondreaz has to get ready because he has to go to the Hype House. "I'll see you, okay? I love you" he kisses me goodbye and the words trigger a tingle in me. "I love you too" I smile at him before he leaves

And since Piper's not back yet, I'm gonna clean my dress off the floor and put on something comfortable. I have nothing to do today, as I have to go to ColemanRecords tomorrow to meet new candidates for the project. So far they have not managed to find all the candidates as promised. Only one boy band, who are all one or two years older than me and who come from Florida, which is why I haven't met them yet, are with me. But tomorrow one more girl and two boys are supposed to sign.

Piper is still not back by noon and so I am alone with my thoughts. I'll get Piper's guitar out of the closet and play some chords. I hum a melody and decide to write everything down. After two hours I have put a whole song on the page, but the lyrics I wrote do not fit. My thoughts drift to last night and the question whether I deserved all this. I am not used to be as close to someone as Ondreaz. I've always been a loner in some way and I like to keep a background, but I've always tried to look tough. I could comfort myself alone, but since Ondreaz came, everything has changed. He looks at me, he asks me how I am, when he tries to get to know me better, I feel surprised from time to time. I've never seen anything like it. Even if he just tells me that the t-shirt suits me especially well or when he told me yesterday how beautiful I look, I always fall in love with him a little bit more. I feel comfortable with him, the way he treats me, but I don't know if I deserve that.

Sure, somehow it has to do with the fact that I don't quite accept myself. But I try not to let him see that in me. I do not want to burden him with this! So I just pretend to be safe...

Without further ado I decide to write about it. Without wanting to, I start crying and write my soul out. I need longer than usual for this text, because I have to interrupt again and again because of crying attacks. When I'm done, I need a little rest and lie down on the bed. Piper is still not here, so I pick up the guitar and play through the song. Since I am so overwhelmed by my feelings and this song afterwards, I call Ondreaz in tears.

"Hey babe, what's up?" When he calls me Babe, I start sobbing again. "Nike...Baby, are you crying?" Ondreaz sounds worried. "Yeah." There's a big lump in my throat. "What's the matter? Is Piper here?" "No, I'm alone. There's something I have to tell you. Can you meet me?" "Sure, you want me to come over?" Ondreaz sounds more and more worried. "no, I'll come over" "ok, write me when you get there, I'll pick you up downstairs" "ok, see you later"

Thx for 18k reads
Love youuuu❤️