comments

I decide to call him on facetime. He answers the phone. "Hey, I'm at the hype house right now so don't be surprised if it gets loud," he smiles at me. "Oh ok, no problem" I smile back. "Is that Nike?" I recognize Addison and Nick behind Ondreaz. "Hey Nike, how are you?" They both wave at the camera like crazy. "Okay, I'm going up to the room." Ondreaz sighs and gets up as I'm laughing.

"So how was your meeting?" he sits on his mattress. "Good, really good. If all goes well, I'll sign the contracts on Saturday" "that sounds great" "it is! I get a manager and I've already met the project manager, they think I have potential to become popular" "I knew you would blow everyone away" I smile at him. "It's good to have support" "like I said, Piper, Luc, the rest of the band, Stacy, Tiana and I are always behind you" "thank you! "So you wanna have dinner Saturday night? Celebrate your success a little bit?" "My dad's coming for the weekend, I think I'm doing something with him on Saturday" "yeah sure, no problem. Is there a reason for him to come?" "He'll be looking over the contracts" "Is he a lawyer?" I'm nodding. "You did not mention this" " it is not something I would mention on a first date"

"Hey, we've been on two dates," Ondreaz laughs. "Well, I actually only tell this on the fourth date," I say ironically. "If you count last night as a date, you'll tell me on the next one" Ondreaz thinks aloud and makes me laugh. "I can't believe I'm with you even though we only had three dates" Ondreaz looks at me startled. "Do you think we know each other too little?" "Oh no, that's not what I meant. I just thought it's crazy, we've only known each other for two and a half weeks, but it feels like I've known you for years" "and it's only taken you 6 days to completely turn my head" I do the math in my head. "That would be Saturday after the party" Ondreaz nods. "I haven't been able to get you out of my head since that day" I look at him speechlessly.

"At first, I thought you were the fuckboy and I didn't like you at all" I admit. "And still you started dancing with me?" Ondreaz smiles. "That was the booze." Ondreaz laughs. "Of course, but to be honest, when you barged into the locker room, I thought you were an uptight bitch." I look at him with indignation. "What? You were in a boys' locker room and you couldn't get a word out and the only thing I knew about you was that you dumped Megan." I blush and look away. "Yep, you had really bad girl status and then I met you." Ondreaz laughs. " when you walk into the wrong locker room on your first day, you don't open your mouth." "Maybe." I laugh.

"How long is your father staying?" "I think he's flying home Sunday" Ondreaz sighs. "So I won't see you all weekend?" I shrug my shoulders. "If he's gone by Sunday, I can come to your place if you want" he starts to laugh. "That would be great, at least I'll see you for a couple of hours" "Well, I'll write you when I know when he's going home" Ondreaz nods. "Ok, see you tomorrow at break?" "Sure, after all we are sitting at the same table" I smile at him. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I miss you and sleep well" a tingling sensation runs through my body "I miss you, too. See you tomorrow" I hang up.

The next morning I can't wait to go to the canteen When it's finally time, I grab my food and sit down next to Ondreaz. "Hey Baby" he smiles at me and freaks me out inside, he calls me Baby. "Hey" I smile at him before I put a kiss on his lips and devote myself to my meal. When my meal is empty and we still have half an hour to go, Ondreaz and I decide to leave the canteen to have some peace and quiet.

I show him the way to the roof and we sit down. I lean against him and he pulls me back to him. At some point, we make out a little bit. "Did you even read the comments?" I shake my head. "Wanna do it together?" I nod and sit between his legs while he pulls out his phone. He opens TikTok and presses the video. "Promise me you'll take it easy, okay?" I nod again. "Okay" he opens the comments.

"Guess I just lost my husband" "she steals our man" "he's mine" "why her? I'm better" I read. "They're not ganging up on me." I lean a little more against Ondreaz. "Let's go see Tony" he looks for his brother's video and opens comments again. "Isn't that the same girl that Ondreaz had? Is she taking both of them?!" "She's probably trying to get both of them to be famous." "Lopez Brothers, are you guys sharing girls?" "Wow, so your comments are more like jealous 14-year-olds and Tony's are more like people who think I'm a hoe?" Ondreaz nods. "Okay, I can live with that." I shrug. "Really? You don't have to act tough if it hurts you." Ondreaz looks at me worried. "Alright, I was afraid that it would be against my looks, but that's not bad" "It is assumed that you had a relationship with my brother and me" "Yes, and that will make more girls jealous" I laugh. "You're impossible." Ondreaz laughs too.

Thxx for 13.5k reads
Love youuu❤️❤️

Different worlds   ~Ondreaz Lopez~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें