bad girlfriend

Slowly and staggeringly I go into the kitchen, but I only find Thomas. "Hey, where is he?" Unsteadily, I look at Thomas. "come here first" he takes me in his arms and I take a deep breath. "Thanks. I needed that." I smile at him slightly. "Ondre's gone outside." I nod my thanks and run to the door. I find him on the stairs to the pool. He has buried his face in his hands and my heart contracts at the sight of him. "Hey" I say softly as I drop down next to him. He raises his head in surprise and looks at me. "Hey" he whispers. He looks upset. I sigh. "Babe, listen, I am..." I can't get any further as Ondreaz pulls me into a big hug. "Just let us forget what happened before. I don't want to fight with you and I don't want to be the reason why you're crying" "Ok" I hold him tight. "If you really want to go public with our relationship..." I shake my head and kiss him. "You only want to keep it a secret for my protection. I understand, so let's wait a little longer" he nods. "I love you, Nike" he gives me a kiss on the forehead. "I sigh. "I love you too"

We remain sitting on the stairs hand in hand and with my head on his shoulder for a few minutes before we go back inside. Thomas seems relieved when he sees us coming through the door hand in hand. We run to him smiling. "Thank you, Thomas, for arranging this." Ondreaz holds out his hand to break it in. "No problem. You're welcome." He smiles at both of us. We keep walking up the stairs. "You have to thank your brother, too. He talked to me and defended you" "Tony?" Ondreaz seems surprised. I'm nodding. "He must really like you to try to keep a straight face between us" Ondreaz is smiling. "He called me his little sister." I have to smile.

In the room, I pack up my stuff that's lying around because Ondreaz is driving me home. Tony walks into the room. "You all right?" He looks at Ondreaz and me. I nod. "Bro, thanks. She told me what you did." Ondreaz walks up to Tony and gives him a little hug. "You're welcome." Tony smiles happily at us both. "She's good for you, bro. I can't just let her walk away from you over a fight like that" "You got that right" Ondreaz pulls me into his arm and gives me a kiss on the head.

Outside the dorm, Ondreaz stops. "Now we have had our first big fight" he smiles at me. "I don't really need a second one" I look at him smiling. "Me neither. When you burst into tears it almost tore my heart apart" he presses a kiss on the back of my hand "Do we promise never to quarrel about such things again and above all not to reproach each other for not taking the relationship seriously?" I look at him and sigh. He nods. "Promise" "Well, good night. See you tomorrow" I kiss him on the lips. "Sleep well. I love you" he smiles at me. "I love you too"

"Hey" I close the door and hang my bag on the rakes at the door before I fall on my bed. "Hey, how was it?" Piper takes out her headphones and smiles at me "It was fine at first, but then Ondreaz and I got in a big fight" "about what?" I tell her about our fight and how the others helped us get back together. "You guys are fighting a lot these days, right?" "Sometimes. But then we accuse each other of something stupid and then say we didn't mean it. Nevertheless we hurt each other again and again with the accusations" "I can understand" "but we promised not to accuse each other of such things again" "but?" Piper senses something is bothering me. "Shouldn't a healthy relationship work without such promises?" "Aren't you happy anymore?" Piper looks at me in shock. "Yes, I am. I am happy, very happy. I love Ondreaz and I love spending time with him, but every time we fight, I wonder if he's serious. I've been fucked around hard before and I didn't realize it. I don't want to and can't go through that again" Piper has meanwhile come to me and lies down next to me. "You have a shitty past. But Ondreaz is serious, he loves you and would do anything for you" Piper takes me in her arms. "I know. But he doesn't deserve to have me doubting him every time I think about him" Piper takes me in her arms with a sigh. "Your doubts will wear off in time"

The next noon I get a call from Emma. A talk show wants Kyan and me on the show for Saturday night. We are supposed to perform our song and then do a little interview afterwards. Of course I agree and report it immediately to the band, because they have to accompany us of course. everyone is totally excited.

Later Ondreaz is with me and we lie together in my bed. I cuddle up to him when suddenly the conversation of Piper and me gets into my head. without me wanting it, a tear rolls down my cheek. I try to brush it away quietly. "Are you okay?" Ondreaz apparently saw my move. I bite my lower lip so I don't start crying. I nod, but Ondreaz sits up. "Hey, what's up?" He wipes another tear from my cheek. "Nothing, let's just keep cuddling" he sighs. "Baby, we had this, if something's bothering you, you should talk to me about it" "it's not that bad" I try to smile. "And that's why tears are rolling down your cheeks? You can tell me everything" he strokes my cheek again

Suddenly it bursts out of me "I'm a bad girlfriend. You deserve better" I sob. "Hey, babe, where'd you come up with that one? You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for" Ondreaz seems a little overwhelmed. "No. I always doubt you. I always think you don't mean it. I do you wrong" I hide my face in my hands "Oh, baby" he takes me in his arms and sighs while his hand goes through my hair "It's all right That doesn't make you a bad girlfriend. You can't help being like that. But I love you, your quirks and your whole being. I love everything about you, Nike. You make me happy and that makes you the best girlfriend anyone has ever had" he gives me a kiss on the hair. "You see, you accept me, everything about me and I only doubt you" "you're wrong. You love me for who I am Because with you I can be as I am and that you are so sorry shows me that you care about me" I sit down and wipe my tears from my face. "That's right. I care about you" "you see. And now we are smiling again, it looks much better on you" I have to smile. "That's what I'm talking about" he throws himself on top of me and snuggles up to me