break the traditions

He drives me home in the evening and says goodbye with a kiss. I can't stop smiling. "See you tomorrow" I smile at him. "See you tomorrow" he waves at me and drives off. As I come into the room, I realize I can't stop smiling. "Well, future star?" Piper smiles at me. But I'm just beaming at her. "What happened to you? Too much nitrous oxide?" I shake my head and fall on my bed. "I'm just happy" "and this doesn't have anything to do with that handsome quarterback / TikTok Creator you arrived holding hands with today, and who's been staring at you the whole time like you're really a Greek goddess?" "You mean my boyfriend?" I smile at Piper, who immediately starts screaming. "No, no, tell me that's true. Ondreaz and you?" I nod and smile. Piper falls around my neck. "I am so proud of you"

"Is that why he and his brother both posted Tik-Tok with you?" Piper gives me the prying eyes. " They did what? Which one?" "Ondreaz and you pretty hot in the bathroom, where you end up pulling him away and with his brother in the hype house as it looks" "I didn't know about that" "it's not that bad" "you're right" I smile at Piper. "Ooh, you've got a crush," I look at her in disgust. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Well, you would have freaked out this weekend if they both would have done this" I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe so" Piper shakes her head, smiling. "You're in for a treat"

In the evening I get another message from Ondreaz. "Hey, just wanted to tell you how happy I am and that I think about you all the time. You want me to pick you up in the morning and we'll go to college together?" I'm starting to smile again. "I'd love to. I think about you, too. Sleep well and dream sweet dreams" he answers quickly. "Okay, I'll wait outside the door. Hope I'm dreaming of you. You sleep well too" I close my phone and plug it into the charger cable. "I'm walking to college with Ondreaz tomorrow" I call to Piper before turning off my light and closing my eyes.

The next morning I pack my backpack in a good mood and say goodbye to Piper. Ondreaz is already waiting outside the door. "Good morning, my beautiful" I smile and kiss him. "Good morning" we start walking and Ondreaz takes my hand and interlocks it with his. "Nike, I want to talk to you about something else" I look at him a little scared. "Don't worry, everything is ok" he smiles at me, which calms me down a little bit. "It's just, I don't know if we should make our relationships official, here in college it is ok, but I mean on the Internet, and before you think I'm doing this because I'm just playing with you, it's not! I would love to show the whole world that you are my girl"

I'm smiling. "I'm just a little worried that you're getting too much hate and it's gonna hurt our relationship." I nod. "Yeah, I understand, and I'm okay with that, but why did you and Tony post the TikToks yesterday?" "Uhh yes, Tony and I hadn't really thought about what the consequences might be" he scratches the back of his head nervously. I laugh. "Have you seen the comments?" I shake my head. "Maybe it's for the best, so don't do it." I nod.

"And since I know you're gonna do it anyway," he stops and twists me around so he can put his arms around me. Like yesterday, he puts his forehead against mine. "Promise me you won't take it too hard, okay?" "Promise" I kiss him. "You already know that one kiss doesn't convince me" he smiles."Idiot" he looks indignant, but smiles when I give him a second kiss on the lips  "Better already" I roll my eyes. "Not so cheeky, Miss" he raises his finger admonishingly, which only makes me laugh. "Today's generation, no more respect for elders" shaking his head he takes my hand again and we walk on while I just laugh.

During the break Luc comes to me. "Hey, so the company wants to see you tonight if possible. I can come with you if you want. They want to hear your songs and get to know you a bit" "Tonight already? But I haven't prepared anything yet" I look at him nervously. "Don't worry I already made your mixtape and loaded it on a USB stick and they said anyway that it's not an interview but a meeting. You should be like you always are, even with your clothes" I am a bit reassured. "Well, can you drive tonight?" He nods. "Great, I am glad"

I'm gonna get my lunch and sit with the cheerleaders. "Don't you wanna go see Ondreaz?" Piper bites off her apple. "But I wanna sit with you guys" "Well, it's too bad we're all sitting here so separately" Piper shrugs. "Do we have to?" Piper shakes her head. "All right, girls, I guess it's time for traditions to be broken, come on" The cheerleaders look at me baffled, but follow me.

"Hey" I put my tray next to Ondreaz and drop down next to him "Uh hey" he looks confused as the other girls sit down at the table "We thought we'd pool our tables, it's more fun" I smile at him "Not a bad idea" he gives me a kiss. I smile even more and infect him with my smile. When we look up, we both see everyone else looking at us and smiling at us. Quickly I continue eating.

Thank you so much for fucking 11k reads😩😍
Love youuu ❤️❤️