Walk

"Break?" He nods and we go to the bar, grab a cup and stand a little further away so we can talk better. "Wanna go for a walk?" Ondreaz smiles at me. "Sure, I'd love to" I take a sip and walk next to Ondreaz while the waves wash our feet. I look at him from the side. He is wearing a black t-shirt and yellow swimming trunks, which somehow suits him. But I turn my eyes away from him and look at the sand in front of us.

"Tell me something about you, I mean, except that you are from New York" I notice that he looks at me, but keep my gaze on the ground. "What's there to talk about?" "How old are you?" "19" "Last name?" "Walker." "Where were you born?" "Here in Los Angeles" "Really? Nice. I'm from Colorado" "Nice too, I've never been there" Ondreaz laughs. "Any foreign roots?" "My mom was Greek. You?" "A little Latin American, but I always say I'm American," I nod. "I'm sorry if I offend you, but you're talking about your mom in the past..." he scratches the back of his head nervously. "Yes, she died" I stop. "I'm sorry about that." Ondreaz stands next to me and puts one arm around me. "Thank you, that's sweet" I look at the floor in silence as he pulls me into a hug and holds me tight.

When he lets go of me, he looks at me unsteadily. "Sorry, I kind of felt like you needed a hug" he still smiles insecurely. "It's okay, it felt good" I smile at him. He looks me straight in the eyes and I can't take my eyes off him. Fuck, what's happening?

At some point I shake my head and finally avert my gaze. "Now it's your turn. Age?" "Twenty-two", I'm hesitating. I would have appreciates him younger. "Siblings?" He nods. "Big and little brother. You? "Big" I laugh, but I'm already thinking about the next question. "Do you live in the dorm?" He shakes his head. "I live with my little brother in a small apartment above our parents. But I also have a room in a house with some friends." "Why is that?" "Well, on weekends it's chillin' to chill out with everybody." "Sounds good."

We're heading back to the party. "Shall we sit here for a while? I don't feel like going back to be interrogated to see if we made out." Ondreaz laughs as I stare at him in shock. "Well great, of course everybody assumes that, great, more rumours about me after a week" I sigh. "Oh come on, it's not that bad" he lets himself fall in the sand and I do the same.

"Do you know anything about TikTok?" Ondreaz looks at me curiously. Confused by the question, I shake my head. "Why?" He shrugs his shoulders. "Just wanted to know" I nod, thinking about what Ondreaz said about making out. "Actually, it's sad that everyone expects us to make out just because we're out together. Like we can't really just talk normally" "I mean, you're hot, I'm hot, I get that people might think so" he moves a little closer to me.  I laugh. "I like your self-confidence" he laughs and puts his arm around me, automatically I put my head on his shoulder while we both look out to sea in silence.

We sit next to each other in silence for a few minutes, but it is pleasant. Suddenly Ondreaz turns his head and pulls me onto his lap. He starts sucking on my neck. I let him do it, but suddenly I feel his hands lying on my naked stomach and something is blocking me. "Stop it, please" he nods and I get up. "Shall we go back? the others will surely ask where we are" I knock the sand off my hot pan and walk beside him.

Back at the party, Piper, Stacy and Tiana immediately jump on me. As they pull me away I see Ondreaz being circled by his colleague. "How was it?" Piper looks at me excited. "How was what?" "Well, you made out with him, didn't you?" I shake my head. "Can we please just go home? I'm tired." Piper looks at me worried and nods. "Sure. Wait here, I'll go tell the others quickly, okay?" I nod. She smiles at me and disappears for a second.

Love youuu❤️