tough combination

"Here you are. I thought I heard voices." Ondreaz comes into the kitchen dressed only in sweatpants. "Sorry, I was thirsty" I lift the empty glass. "All good, just worried you left" he comes to me and puts his arms around me from behind while he kisses me on the back of my head "Why should I?" I turn my head so I can look him in the face But he just shrugs his shoulders. "I'm going back to my room. Good night." Ryland gives us a quick smile and leaves.

"Are you hungry?" Ondreaz breaks away from me and looks at me tired. I shake my head. "Let's go back to sleep" I kiss him briefly and drag him to the stairs. " Hey, you got no pants on?" Ondreaz seems outraged when I walk up the stairs in front of him. "Are you looking at my ass?" I turn around in disgust too. "Yes, I am your boyfriend, so theoretically it's my ass too" I look at him confused. "Are you serious?" He nods. "I can't believe it. years of equal rights just got slaughtered" "well, theoretically my body belongs to you too, so basically it's equal too" he grins at me, but I just look at him questioningly

"well, anyway, you just want to distract from the fact that all you wear is underwear and a sweater! And so you step in front of the others? This view is only for me!" I sigh. "If I had known that you were so possessive, I would have preferred to stay single" I roll my eyes, but Ondreaz looks at me in disgust. "I just do as if I had just overheard that" Ondreaz walks past me and I follow him into the room. "It's 3 a.m., I wasn't expecting anyone in the kitchen and besides, the sweater covers enough" I sigh and lie down on the mattress.

"It's only 3:00 A.M., you're lucky Ryland was the only one in the kitchen. Otherwise, it's like a party down there at this hour and no, the sweater doesn't cover enough" I sigh. "I'd like to throw you out of the room right now" "Oh yeah?" Ondreaz is lying on the mattress with me. "Yes, maybe I'll have you replaced. I'll get Tony back and send you away" I cross my arms in front of my chest and stare at the ceiling. "You wouldn't dare!" Ondreaz's head is only slightly above mine. "Oh, yes, Ryland's already asked me which one of you two I'm really involved with. So let's let the rumor mill churn a little bit." I turn so I'm sitting on Ondreaz, who's just grinning at me, amused.

"You don't believe me?" I get up and run for the door."What room is Tony sleeping in?"  I'm about to open the door when Ondreaz wraps his arms around me from behind and pulls me away from the door. he throws himself on the mattress with me and holds me down. "Try to get out of here now, baby," I laugh. "Ok you won" I kiss him and put my hands on his bare chestHis arms loosen and his hands move to the end of the sweater.  I use the moment of distraction and jump up. "If you open the door now, I'll lock you out too" Ondreaz grins at me lying down. I sigh and lie back on the mattress with him. "Then I'll have to sleep in the room with my possessive boyfriend after all" he turns to me, laughing. "You poor thing, but I'm no better off. My girlfriend runs around the house without pans and wants to replace me with my brother" "but I think she loves you anyway" I grin at him. "I'm sure your boyfriend loves you too, maybe that's why he's so possessive" he kisses me "Maybe" I kiss him again before I cuddle him and fall asleep shortly afterwards.

In the morning I am woken by loud music and knocking at the door. While Ondreaz turns around annoyed, I get up. "Put on some pants" sighs Ondreaz. I laugh and quickly get into my sweatpants before opening the door. Tony smiles at me. "Heyyy, can I go to my room for a minute?" I make room for him to get in. "Where's that music coming from?" "They're making a video down there. It's normal" Tony shrugs and grabs a few things.  "Ondreaz, you sleepyhead, get up" he yells before he jumps out of the room fast. Ondreaz makes an annoyed sound, but sits up anyway.

"You in the night and my brother in the morning is a tough combination" he sighs, "At least you've got pants on" I give him a nasty look, but I have to start laughing at his tensed look. "What time is it?" "20 to 12" Ondreaz takes one look at his cell phone. "What? Shit. I gotta be at Coleman Records by one" Ondreaz sighs. "So much stress on a Sunday morning" he goes back to sleep. "I'll call Piper to pick me up" stressed I look for my cell phone. "No, I can drive you home" Ondreaz gets up and puts on a sweater "Do you mind if I go like this?" I shake my head. "I need another top" I take off Ondreaz sweater "Take this one" Ondreaz throws me one. I put it on and get into my shoes, grab my phone and tie my hair into a bun.

Thx for 22k reads
Love youuuuu❤️