Flat share of planless

Eight o'clock sharp I stand in front of the Hype House. Addison opens the door and hugs me. "Ondreaz didn't mention you were coming today" "I'll just pick him up" I laugh. "Oh, well," meanwhile, Ondreaz comes down the stairs. "Hey" I give him a kiss. We're gonna say goodbye to Addison before we get in the Uber driver's car down the driveway. "Where are we going?" Ondreaz looks at me curiously. "You'll see soon enough." I wink at him.

We get out in front of the house "What are we doing here?" Ondreaz looks around in confusion. "Just come with me" I take his hand and walk him to the door. After I ring the bell, you can hear Kyan's voice coming from the intercom. "Hello?" "Hey, it's us" "ah, come on up" there's a short buzzing and I push the door open. "Nike, who lives here?" Ondreaz follows me confused. "Planless" "you dragged me to the band?" He doesn't sound thrilled and he stops. "Yes, I do.You think I didn't notice how much it pissed you off that I was in the studio with Kyan today?  No offense, I can understand. If you were in the bathtub drunk with some girl, I wouldn't like her either. But Kyan is a great guy and I want you to get to know him properly" Ondreaz sighs. "Come on. Do it for my love" I look at him pleadingly. He sighs again. "All right, but only because I love you" he takes my hand again. "Thank you" I give him a kiss before we walk up the stairs

At the top of the stairs Kyan is standing at the door, waiting for us. "Welcome to the not yet furnished, chaotic flat share of planless" he laughs as he hugs me. "You must be Ondreaz," he looks at Ondreaz smiling and holds out his hand to strike. Ondreaz looks at me and then hits Kyan. "You must be Kyan, the guy my girlfriend was in the bathtub with" Ondreaz smiles. "The same guy. I'm really sorry about what happened that night" Kyan looks a little nervous. "It's okay. Nice to meet the person behind the voice" Ondreaz smiles. "It's nice to meet the person that Nike writes all the songs for." Kyan laughs. "But come on in," he walks ahead. "Thanks" I whisper to Ondreaz. "He seems nice," he winks at me.

After the other boys have introduced themselves to Ondreaz, we get a guided tour. The flat is not very big, but for the four boys it is just enough. Piper, who is also there, is already sitting on the couch and eating chips when we come back into the living room. Suddenly the doorbell rings again. "Are we expecting anyone else?" I'm looking at the boys. "We are" Sam smiles and answers the door. A little later he comes back with Alyssa. Gladly, Piper and I hug her and I introduce her to Ondreaz.

Piper leaves early because she has one of her study nights today, but Ondreaz, Alyssa and I stay longer and have a good time with the boys. I also have the feeling that Ondreaz likes Kyan and vice versa. As we say goodbye to the boys at some point, we are standing down the street waiting for our Uber. "I'm glad you were there tonight. It means a lot to me that you get to meet some of the Dreamers" I smile at Ondreaz and pull him towards me for a kiss. "You were right. Kyan is a great guy. Sorry I got so pissed off" he smiles at me. "It's all worked out" I give him another kiss.

"You babe, don't you want to come back to my place? I mean, Piper's gone all night and we have some catching up to do from this morning" I smile slyly at Ondreaz. "Well, in that case, I guess I'll just have to text my brother that I'm sleeping out tonight," he smiles at me.

When we arrived in my room, I decide to take a shower first. But as soon as I am in the shower, it suddenly opens and Ondreaz squeezes in. I smile and pull him to my lips.

Later we both lie in my bed, showered, and watch a little Netflix. "I love you so much, Nike" Ondreaz pulls me closer and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too" I turn so I sit on him and start kissing him...

Thx for 38.2k reads
Love youuuu❤️