lose my mind

The next day I get up happy and with good feelings. Piper looks at me amused as we walk to college together and I can't get away from the grin. "Did something happen yesterday, or why are you grinning like such a Cheshire Cat?" She laughs. "It was just another nice evening with Ondreaz" she nods but does not seem to be completely convinced. "Really? Nothing out of the ordinary?" I shake my head. "Not even when he said goodbye to you?"I sigh. "Have you been spying on us?"  She nods and squeals.

"Actually I wanted to hear it from you and I'm a little disappointed you didn't tell me, but I can't be mad because I'm so happy for you. I just can't believe it, Ondreaz kissed you" "shout it even louder" I roll my eyes but have to laugh. "And how was it?" Piper wiggles her eyebrows. "Good" "good"?He kisses you goodbye and it was just good?!" Piper shouts in indignation.  "Shh" I give her a sign, so she finally speaks softly.

"Sorry, honestly now how was it?" "My stomach did a somersault and my head's all messed up" Piper squeals again. "So, what's next?" "Well, I'm sleeping at his place tomorrow..." "wait, wait, you're sleeping at his place?" I nod and remember I haven't told Piper about that yet. "Well, what are you gonna do?" "We'll cook dinner together and on Sunday he's showing me the Hype House" "you get to go to the Hype House?" All of a sudden, Piper seems really excited. "Yeah, he wants to show me his world after I tell him I don't know if I fit into it"

"You do know we have rehearsal on Sunday?" I'm nodding."I didn't want to spend the whole day at the hype house and rehearsal is not until four, so that's fine." Meanwhile, we've arrived at college and I say goodbye to Piper, who has to go in a different direction than me.

We meet again in the cafeteria. "Have you seen Ondreaz today?" Piper smiles at me curiously. I shake my head. "Because Luc said earlier that he seems to be smiling stupidly all the time, just like you." I have to laugh. "I was actually hoping to run into him here"

Just as I am about to leave the canteen, suddenly Ondreaz is standing beside me. I startled. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he smiles slightly. "Sleep well?" I nod. "I mean, after that goodbye kiss" he seems relieved. "Okay,well,I was afraid you were mad because I kissed you out of nowhere," I shake my head. "No, it was nice" I smile at him. "Yes, I felt the same way" he smiles and makes my stomach do somersaults again "I just wanted to ask you if we're still on for tomorrow night." I nod. "Sure" "fine, I'll write you before I pick you up, but make sure you're ready for seven o'clock" "ok, then I'll see you tomorrow" we stand in front of the room I have to go to now. "looking forward to it" he smiles at me "Me too, bye" I quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and disappear into the room.

on saturday Piper and I get up together. when we have breakfast we decide to tidy up our room. we clean the bathroom and empty all the trash cans. when we have also washed all the dishes and stowed away the clothes lying around, we both sit down at our laptops. I was supposed to be writing something for college, but my thoughts keep getting lost in the date with Ondreaz tonight. My stomach is doing somersaults and I feel like I will lose my mind.

I quickly open the notes and start writing. "Somehow I don't think you're doing your job right now." Piper laughs. "Why?" "Well, one, you're smiling again, and two, you're typing way too fast, so you're writing another song?" I'm nodding. "Let me hear," she puts her laptop on the side curiously. I start reading:

"Breathin' in, breathin' out
Tryna be composed
I can feel it coming out
Moved out to be exposed
Tell me what I'm thinkin', boy
'Cause I know you can read my mind

And if I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin'
Why don't we take this thing for a ride?
I'm burnin' up in this heat, oh I

What it is, what it ain't, boy?
Tell me what's it gonna be tonight
Don't you keep me awaitin'
Let's get this party started off right
Cause I'm liking what I'm seeing
You could be just what I need in my life
Don't you keep me awaitin'

You're gonna make me lose my mind

Movin' in, movin' out
Comin' in so close
Talkin' four hours
As if time just froze
This kinda thing that's happening
It only happens once in a while

I know you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'
And I know you're not exactly shy
So, go ahead and take the leap, now I

What it is, what it ain't, boy?
Tell me what's it gonna be tonight
Don't you keep me awaitin'
Let's get this party started off right
Cause I'm liking what I'm seeing
You could be just what I need in my life
Don't you keep me awaitin'

You're gonna make me lose my mind

What it is, what it ain't, boy?
Tell me what's it gonna be tonight
Don't you keep me awaitin'
Let's get this party started off right
Cause I'm liking what I'm seeing
You could be just what I need in my life
Don't you keep me awaitin'

You're gonna make me lose my mind
You're gonna make me lose my mind"

"And you wrote this in the hour and a half?" "I was inspired," "and I know why. The song is about Ondreaz again." "Yes, that's it. Somehow I have a feeling that tonight is gonna work out for us. I mean, it's gonna be great. Because I think he's the one" Piper screams. "Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm hearing this from you! I'm so happy for you" She hugs me.

Damn the story broke the 1k😍
Thxxxxxxxxxx, I never thought that this would happen
Love youuuu❤️