talk show

The next day brought nothing special. On Saturday I spend the whole day with Kyan because Ondreaz is busy. We are prepared for the interview by our managers. "Be prepared for them to ask about Ondreaz." Emma looks at me seriously. I nod. Rumors have been flying around the last few days and more and more people are bringing in pictures of evidence. We have to go to sound check at 5:00. Curious and excited I stand with Kyan and the band at the instruments and sing our song. When we have gone through it a few times and everything is right, Kyan and I are put into the dressing room. My outfit is sponsored by Nike, so I am in a ripped jeans with a pink Nike shirt and white shoes. I get made up and a man keeps running around calling out how long we have left.

And then it's time to go on stage and perform our song. Kyan smiles at me, which gives me a certain security. When the song is finished, I hug Kyan while we get applause. It's time for the commercial and Kyan and I have to sit on the couch. When we switch back to the studio, our interview begins.

"Welcome, Kyan Norman and Nike Walker" we both smile into the camera while the presenter briefly tells who we are. "And now, you guys. How are you?" "We're doing great. It is an honor to be here" Kyan smiles. "That's what you like to hear. This is your first TV appearance?" I answer this time. "Yes, and it's very exciting for both of us. After all this is all new to us" "you're right. Midweek your song "supalonely" which you also performed together before, made an incredible jump in the charts. Overnight you became superstars" "we were both surprised ourselves about this jump. Of course we hoped that we would make the breakthrough, but when we heard it, we were both really relieved" Kyan smiles again. We talk a little bit about the "Dreamers" before the question comes up, which I'm afraid of all the time. "Well, there's been a rumor going around for a few days now that concerns one of you two. Nike, what's going on between you and TikToker Ondreaz Lopez? There is a video of you together" Ondreaz and my TikTok are shown on the screen. "We are just friends. He goes to the same college and is a good friend of my guitarist, so we became friends" that's the story I agreed on with Ondreaz and Emma. "Just friends"? I nod. "Will there be more?" I laugh. "You never know, but at this point I say no. We're good friends and that's it."

I am relieved when we are taken off the stage. "You did good" Piper holding me. "One more question and I would have blabbed" I sigh. "Oh, come on, you were totally professional" Luc pats me on the shoulder. "Let's go as fast as we can. I need alcohol" Piper laughs. "Sorry, I can't." Luc looks at me apologetically. "Megan?" I roll my eyes, but Luc shakes his head. "She doesn't talk to me since I started favouring you" he sighs. "I'm sorry" "oh no, I have two other great girls in my life" he takes Piper and me in his arms. We ask the rest of the band and Kyan and decide to go to the beach.

On the ride in the Uber, I call Ondreaz. "Hey, I'm done, and I'm taking Piper out for a drink, you wanna come?" "Yeah, sure, I'd love to." I explain where we're going and hang up. We make a quick stop at the supermarket and buy alcohol, or rather the others, since Lisa, Marc and I are still too young

At the beach, to our surprise, Noel, Rafael and Sam are already there. "Hey, what are you doing here?" We hug the boys. "Well, Kyan invited us" Sam smiles at us. A little while later, a few more people come running towards us. I recognize Ondreaz and jump up to greet him. Arriving at his place I kiss him. "Hey babe, you were great on TV" he smiles at me before he points behind him."they wanted to go with me" I see Tony, Ryland, Nick, Addison, and Dixie.  "No problem, come and have a drink" I hug them all before I introduce them to the group. We're all sitting in a circle and there's some kind of light in the middle that someone brought. All of a sudden, Sam pulls out a guitar. "Let's sing a song" he starts playing some chords.

We spend the next half hour singing some familiar songs, with Ryland and Nick turning out to be anything but vocal talents. I lean with a smile on Ondreaz, who has his hand on my thigh. After playing a few more rounds of "Never have i ever", we break up the evening as it starts to get cold. "Will you come over to our place?" Ondreaz whispers in my ear. "I'd love to." I smile at him. Piper decides to sleep with the boys, and so we say goodbye. I climb into the uber with Ryland, Dixie, and Ondreaz while Tony, Addison, and Nick wait for the second uber. "Your friends are really cool. We can do this more often." Ryland smiles at me. "Thanks. I'll be in touch if we ever hang out again."

When we arrive at the house, I ask Ondreaz for comfortable clothes. "You can get your own," he hands me a stack of clothes. "what are these clothes?" "Since the thing with Tony's merchandise, everybody brings me clothes for you" I laugh and look for a sweater and sweatpants from the pile.

Down in the kitchen, Alex is smiling at me. "So did he give you my merchandise?" He's time on the sweater. "Oh, that's your merchandise? It's cool, I like it." I smile at him. "Well, I like the pants better." Ondreaz hugs me from behind. I laugh. "I designed it too" Thomas smiles. "You designed the hype house merch?" Surprised I look at my new sweatpants. "Well, I picked out the designs and put them up for selection" Thomas laughs.

That night, I get a message from Molly. "Leo has a new one. You must check it out" confused I open Instagram and go to my ex's profile. In the last picture you see him with a new girl. I freeze as I look at her more closely. "everything ok?" Ondreaz seems concerned. I show him the picture. "Wow. That girl looks just like you." "That's my ex's new girlfriend," I whisper. "Oh wow" Ondreaz seems speechless.

Thx for 49k reads
Love youuuu❤️