until I make you mine

We sit there for a few minutes and both look into the distance while Ondreaz holds me firmly in his arms. Suddenly my phone rings. I get it out of my pocket. "It's Luc" I look at Ondreaz. "Answer it", I smile at him.

"Hey, what's up?" "Nike, you have to come right away. I've got great news." "Uh, hold on." I put the phone down. "Luc has some news for me, he wants me to come over." I turn to Ondreaz. "I can drive you, we just have to go back to my place." I nod. "We'll be there in half an hour at the latest." I pick up the phone again. "We? Is everything okay between you and Ondreaz?" "Yes, it is." "Good, Piper's already here." "I'll see you later." I hang up.

Hand in hand we walk to the bus stop and we drive back to Ondreaz. He'll get the keys to the car and come back down to my place. "Tony sends his regards" he smiles at me and I laugh. We get in the car and we drive away. Ondreaz is looking at me from the side the whole time. "Focus on the road" I laugh. "It's not easy" he interlocks his hand with mine on the center console. I smile. "If you crash because of this, you won't help either one of us" "ok persuasion" he laughs

When we get to Luc's, we get out and walk to the door, holding hands. Luc opens the door for us."Come in", he's beaming as he hugs me. We go into the living room, Piper jumps around my neck. "The news are insane" "well, could somebody please tell me what this is all about?" I look at Luc and Piper, laughing. "Sit down, before you get blown away" Ondreaz sits on the couch with me, smiling.

"Well, as you know, I uploaded that video of you yesterday," Luc starts. "Yes, and you sent reporters after us." I point to Ondreaz and me. "Oh, sorry, but anyway, you know my father works for that music company..." "yes, he's a tour planner, isn't he?" Ondreaz asks. Luc nods. "Anyway, my dad showed my story to one of the managers and now hold on tight" automatically I cling to Ondreaz upper arm who puts his hand on my thigh. "They want to meet Nike because you are a candidate for one of their new projects" I look at Luc speechlessly. "Tell them what project" Piper is still glowing. "A group of young musicians are to be scouted, then produce their own music and then go on tour together. and it looks like you're the first part of this group" I still can't get my tongue around it. "That's incredible!" Ondreaz hugs me. "Nike, you can be famous with your music" Piper squeals. "I know this is... I can't find the words" I get up and hug Luc and Piper. "Thanks"

"Looks like you're gonna be famous too" Ondreaz and I are sitting in his car again, our hands are crossed again."Oh no, first they have to take me and then people have to listen to my music" "so if they don't take you, then they have no taste and no eye for talent and people will love your music!" He kisses the back of my hand. "We'll see."

We go to his place and go to the apartment. Tony gives me a quick hello and disappears into his room. "Would you like to shoot a TikTok?" Ondreaz sets up his phone. I nod. "Good" he starts a video and gets behind me. "But I don't know how to play the song." I look at him confused. "I'll help you" Ondreaz smiles at me.

I'm about to go to his phone to stop the video when the music comes on. Ondreaz puts his hand on my hip while the other one interlocks with mine. I start to smile as he puts his arm around me and swings me around a bit. He turns me and puts my arm in his neck while he puts his forehead against mine. I smile and hug him. To the whole action, he whispers the words of the song to me: "put your hand in mine, you know that I want to be with you all the time, you know that I won't stop until I make you mine, you know that I won't stop until I make you mine" (Video ☝🏼)

He saves the video and pulls me back in. "The text is right. I will only stop fighting when you are mine" "then you can stop" I smile at him and put my hands on his neck. "You mean...?" "I'd love to be yours" he beams and whirls me around I squeal, but have to laugh. as he puts me down on the floor again he puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me to his face before our lips meet

Thx for 9k reads😍😍
Love youuu❤️