The end

The release of my first album is now almost three and a half years ago. in the past years I added two new albums. Besides that I was on tour with the Dreamers and had my own one the following year. Unfortunately I split up with the band after the Dreamers tour, because they all wanted to have a real job, but we are still friends, even though we don't see each other that often anymore. I also have regular contact with Kyan. He is now on tour solo. I am now the proud owner of two music awards and since last summer I can call myself Nike Lopez. Yes, Ondreaz proposed to me on my own tour on stage and of course I said yes. Last summer our wedding took place. If someone had asked me four years ago if I thought that at 22 I would marry the man of my dreams, I would have laughed at him. Ondreaz and I had been inseparable since we got back together, and even when TikTok was getting less and less attention and Ondreaz and Tony started dancing in dance studios again, I stood by his side. Well, he and Tony are still making enough money through YouTube videos and advertising deals and Ondreaz is now making his own songs from time to time, but I notice that he still misses TikTok from time to time. Ondreaz,Tony and I have also made a project together. For the second summer we are already offering a camp to promote talent in dancing and singing. Beside trained teachers we also often hold classes and help our protégés as good as we can. Well, I have to slow down a bit this year, because the third Lopez Brothers offspring is coming soon. After Xavier's second child, Ondreaz and my baby will be the third offspring. It will be a boy, we know since our baby shower party last week. At the moment we are discussing which first name our baby will get, but we are already sure about one...as second name he will get the name of his uncle. I am still for Tayler Antonio Lopez...but whatever my little boy will be called by his first name...with the talent of his parents he will go far in life and if not I will still be the proudest mother ever. God bless him!

Now the story is finished...I really wanted to end it with an insight into the future of Ondreaz and Nike to make it a nice ending. I think it's a pity that the story is over, because Nike has become a part of me in a certain way. Her way of thinking and acting is often like how I would act or how I think about some things ... but now let's not mourn the old one for long. I'm already working on a new story and will publish it soon. Finally I want to thank you for your support, the dear comments, likes and reads. I hope that my second story will be as well received by you! Love youuu ❤️