No idea

After dinner we'll go to Ondreaz's room. It's simply furnished with a bed, a closet and a TV. I take off my backpack and sit on the bed. "What are you gonna do? We can watch a movie or learn to dance again" he laughs and I join in. "I mean, it would be fun" "Dancing? Whatever, we can tape it this time too" he smiles at me "Well, what am I gonna learn today?" Ondreaz thinks. "We'll go to the bathroom, we'll get a better light there."

(The TikTok from the video, 7.58-8.09 min.)
Arriving in the bathroom, he puts his mobile phone up against the mirror. "Well, I guess I can't teach you the dance with funny words this time" he scratches the back of his head. We practise the dance and I quickly notice that it is getting very close and that we have to dance close together. "Do you think we can record?" I nod and go over the moves again. The song starts and as I turn to Ondreaz his head is suddenly closer to mine than I thought and I quickly look at his lips, but keep dancing. As there is a small part at the end where there is no more choreo, I turn to him and put my hand in his neck. I pull him out of the picture and press my lips on his.

He opens his mouth and our tongues entwine. In the background you can hear the video in continuous loop the whole time. Sighing I separate myself from Ondreaz's lips. "Wow, I didn't expect that" he smiles at me. I shrug my shoulders. "Can you please turn off the music already?" I nod my head at his phone and he laughs. after he saves the video, we go back to his room.

We get on the bed and Ondreaz turns on a movie. But I notice that Ondreaz isn't looking at the screen, he's looking at me. "Wouldn't we rather continue from before?" "What do you think?" I pretend not to know.He leans over to me and puts his lips back on mine. I smile and kiss him back. "Yes, much better", he smiles. I snuggle up against him and he puts his arm around me.

"Nike, can I ask you something personal? You don't have to tell if you don't want to." We are still lying there cuddled up together. "Sure, go ahead and ask." I smile. "The song you wrote wasn't just about me, was it? What happened in New York that you wrote a song like that?" I sit up and freeze. "You don't have to talk." Ondreaz sits up too. "All right, I don't like to talk about it, but I trust you," I swallow audibly. "So when my mother died, we moved to New York, I was thirteen. I had no friends and my dad was always devastated. My brother used to hole up in his room all the time and I was alone with my grief then. The first two years went pretty well. I had people around me that I got along with. When I was 15, I started seeing Leo. He was a year older than me and I was totally in love. He took me to his friends who were all really popular and cool. I changed completely, started to wear make-up and only wore expensive clothes. I thought that they were my friends too but when Leo left me after I slept with him for the first time I realized that I was just the little silly one in the group. I shut myself off and for the last two years I was almost alone. Only Molly, a girl, who moved to New York, talked to me. She was the one, who is a fan of Taylor. My old friends didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore and the others just laughed at me. I was totally down and alone, my dad worked all day and my brother was in college. I started writing lyrics and just concentrated on cheerleading. There was nothing keeping me in New York, so I pretty much realized I wanted to go back to LA".

Ondreaz is silent. "Well, I'm not used to friends and all I've done is try to feel wanted and loved all the time" I wipe a tear from my cheek. "I'm sorry about everything, Nike." Ondreaz takes me in his arms. "That asshole fucked you up and your friends let you down, but that was in New York! LA is different. Piper, Stacy, Luc, Tiana and I are here for you" I smile at him. "I know, and I'm so grateful for that because it's not natural for me" he takes me tighter in his arms and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Thx for 1.8k Reads🙏
Love youuu❤️