Tayler

When I go back into the room, it's empty. Confused, I leave it and go downstairs. From the kitchen I hear Tony's voice, which is why I go there. I discover Ondreaz and Tony talking to a third person, but with his back to me. "Ah, you're done talking on the phone" Ondreaz spots me and smiles at me. The person turns around and I freeze. "Oh, my God, you're Tayler Holder" I stare at Tayler, who laughs. "And you must be Nike" I nod. "Nice to meet you. Ondreaz has told a lot about you" he comes up to me and hugs me. "It's an honor to meet you," I say. Tayler laughs. " Her best friend had a crush on you" Ondreaz comes up to me. "She idolized you and talked about you all the time. That's why it's so exciting right now! I've only seen your Insta pictures before" Tayler laughs. "Is your friend pretty?" I laugh too. "Yes, she is. Do you mind if I send her a picture of us?" Tayler shakes his head and we take a picture together.

I send it to Molly and I write, "met your crush," I sit on the couch with Ondreaz and cuddle up with him.Tony and Tayler sit across from us. We talk a little. "Ondre, can we shoot the TikToks real quick?" Tayler smiles over at us. Ondreaz looks at me. "Would that be okay?" I nod and give him a kiss before I take my legs off him so he can stand up. I sit behind the camera so I don't get caught on camera. Tony drops next to me. "Well?" I smile at him. "Well, fangirl?" He smiles back. "Hey, fangirl? I'm not a fan of Tayler. I only know him from my friend" I defend myself. "Oh, so that's why you almost flipped out before?" tony laughs. "I'm not," I still have to smile. "Did you see the look on Ondreaz's face?" I freeze up suddenly. "No, why?" "Don't worry, I just think he was a little overwhelmed by your crush." "I wasn't crushing on Tayler." "If you think so." He laughs.

Suddenly my phone rings. "Oh, that's Molly" I take the facetime call and I have to laugh while watching Molly's black curly hair. I've written to her a few times since I've been in L.A., otherwise we've had no contact. "Nike, you met Tayler?" She yells into the phone now. "I met him, yes" "oh, my God, where? It looks like you're in the kitchen of the hype house" I freeze. Molly's a gossip. If she finds out I'm with Ondreaz, all New York's gonna know. "Is this my biggest fan?" Tayler suddenly drops next to me. I nod. "That's Molly," I push my phone into his hand. Next thing you know, there's a loud scream from Molly. I get up and go to Ondreaz to explain the situation. "Tell her that we met in college and we're friends and that's why you're at the hype house"

Tayler and Molly chat for ten minutes while I sit silently next to them again. When they're done, I pick up my phone. Molly's face is all red with excitement. "Thanks, that was the best conversation of my life" she beams at me. "You're welcome. And by the way, yes, I am at the hype house." "I knew it. I saw Ondreaz and Tony's TikToks with you. So what's the deal with you and Ondreaz?" I walked over to the dinner table and I'm settling down. "Nothing. We met in college." "Nothing? You pulled him away. That's not how friendships work for you, Nike. I know that" she looks at me suspiciously. "There's really nothing. We're just good friends" "so you spend time at the hype house making videos with his brother? It's clear, Nike" "I swear to you, we're just..." "hey baby, is it okay if we shoot another TikTok?" Ondreaz interrupts me, screaming from the living room over to me. I hide my face behind my hands. "Just friends?" Molly smiles at me. "Promise me on your life that you won't tell anyone, really, not a soul, okay?" "Word of honour, but only if I can come and visit you in LA and meet Taylor." "This is blackmail." I'm laughing. "Maybe" "I'd like you to come and visit me I miss you" I smile at her sweetly. "I miss you, too. Are you in New York for Thanksgiving?" I nod. We talk a little bit longer and I hang up.

Thxx for 33.7k reads
Love youuu❤️