weekend in Miami part 2

It's 4 a.m., we calm down, turn out the lights and go to sleep. When Madeline's alarm clock goes off at half past nine, she turns it off and we all go back to sleep. The next time I wake up, Kyan and Sam are suddenly standing in our room with the camera in their hands. "Good morning, my beauties! It's been breakfast for five minutes. Get up" Kyan claps while Sam laughingly holds the camera on us. I moan and pull my pillow over my face while Alyssa shoos the boys out of the room.

We get dressed quickly and I'm putting on my make-up. At a quarter past ten we enter the dining room. "Oh, the girls are here" William smiles at us. We all sit down and start breakfast.There is silence at the table. "Well, if you hadn't talked so much yesterday, you would be in a better mood now" Luc laughs and the other boys join in.  Piper gives them an annoyed look.

After breakfast we are assigned to the different rooms. We get the biggest one, because we have to take all the instruments with us. Since we are not supposed to sing our own songs, we decide to play "ordinary world" by DunanDunan, which we have already tried to play. It works pretty well and so we are done after one and a half hours. In the kitchen we have a little snack before we meet planless again in our room.

"We've already thought about it and since it's only a duet, we decided that you and Kyan are the main voices and we're only doing background" Rafael explains to me. "Okay, have you guys thought of a song yet?" "We thought of four different ones, but that was the best one for the band as well. "It the world was ending?" I look at the notes. Kyan nods. "I think we can do this song for sure." I nod and suggest we give it a try.
After two hours we've learned the song pretty well and so we decide to break up.  "You have a great voice, Nike" Sam smiles at me and the other three nod in agreement. "Thanks, but you are really good too" I smile at them. "We're gonna rock it tonight" Kyan raises his hand and everybody kicks in.

In our room Piper and I put on our bikinis to go to the beach with the others I pick up my phone and I see that Ondreaz texted me. "Just landed. Call me and tell me how it is so far" I close my phone and put it in my beach bag. "Still no answer?" Piper looks at me worried. "No, I'm not gonna let him ruin my weekend" Piper nods and we walk to the beach.

After we've been filmed a little bit and taken some pictures, I'm lying in a deck chair with Piper, taking a picture for our Insta story.I write "Beach Vibes w/@piperharper" on my picture.  "What if Ondreaz sees this?" "What would be so bad about that?" "Then he'll see that you ignore him" "he doesn't even follow me because he's afraid his fans will find me, so don't worry about it" I put my sunglasses on. "That bad?" "He is determined to keep our relationship from becoming public at all costs." I shrug.

Just in time for dinner, we'll be back at the dinner table with a shower and makeup. After dinner we girls go back to our room and get ready for the performance. I decide to wear boyfriend jeans with holes and a black t-shirt from Metallica.

Since we still have a little time before we start, I sit on my bed and go on YouTube. A video from a photographer together with Ondreaz and Tony is suggested to me. Bored, I push on it. The boys have to shoot TikToks in different situations. Between the challenges they are asked fan questions again and again. I hold my breath as the question if they are both single comes. Tony answers immediately with yes and Ondreaz adds "to 1000%". I close my phone and take a few deep breaths. Ouch, that hurt.

"You okay?" Piper sits down next to me. I unlock my phone and show her the video clip. "A simple yes would have sufficed, but no, he has to emphasize right away that he's obviously not taken." I lean on Piper's shoulder. "You're right, and not a hundred, but a thousand percent. It's like he's afraid someone else might find out." Piper strokes my back. "But come on, forget that jerk now! There are four handsome surfer boys down there waiting to sing with you" I sigh and get up.

Downstairs William is already on stage, which is full of instruments and speakers. "Welcome to our getting-to-know-eachother show. You will start with the single performances and after the break there will be the duets" we clap and he tells us the order. "But before we start, our project needs a group name with which you can perform and go on tour. Any suggestions?" Everyone starts thinking. "Preferably something we all have in common." David looks around. "We sing and have the goal of becoming famous" Alyssa thinks out loud. "We all dream of it," Kyan points out. Suddenly I have an idea. "I have it!Kyan is right.  How about "The Dreamers"?" I'm beaming to the crowd. Everyone agrees. William looks happy. "All right, Dreamers, let's get started." 

We are fourth in line and listen eagerly first to Allan, then Kaylee and Madeline and then Alyssa before we take the stage.
I give Joana a sign that she can start. While Joana is playing, Luc operates the mixboard and light violin sounds appear in the background. I close my eyes and start singing. In the chorus Marc and Lisa join in, before in the second verse Piper and Luc start with the electric guitars as well. Luc plays his solo on the guitar after the second chorus, before I use voices again with Piper and Lisa as background. Quickly Luc goes back to the mixboard and you can hear soft violins in the background again.