Megan

While we just lie there and talk, my eyes keep closing. "Are you tired?" Ondreaz smiles at me. I nod. "I've hardly slept" "come on I'll take you home" he helps me up and we go back to the car.

When we get to my dorm, I ask him if he wants to come up. He parks his car and we go back to the room together. I unpack my suitcase and take a shower while Ondreaz makes himself comfortable in my bed. When I get out of the shower, Piper is there, talking to Ondreaz. I put on my pajamas, which consist of a pair of short comfortable pants and a t-shirt I stole from Ondreaz's room. "So there's the T-shirt" Ondreaz smiles at me. I smile back and tie my wet hair into a bun. I snuggle into bed with Ondreaz and fall asleep on his chest after only a few minutes.

When I wake up the next morning, I am alone in bed. I get up and change my clothes. My hair falls curly onto my shoulders as I open it. "Where is Ondreaz?" I ask Piper, who has just come out of the bathroom. "He went home last night when he was sure you were sleeping well. He sat up for over three hours and made sure you were sound asleep" she smiles at me. I smile back and go to the bathroom to get ready for college.

At lunchtime I meet Ondreaz and greet him with a kiss. "Piper told me you stayed in all this time to make sure I slept well. Thanks" I smile at him. "It goes without saying! You were totally exhausted, so I wanted to make sure you finally got enough sleep again" he smiles at me sweetly. I kiss him again. "i love you" "i love you too" he smiles at me while we get our food and walk to our table

That's when I notice that Megan is sitting at this one. "Uh, only for cheerleaders, football players and their partners. What are you doing here, Megan?" I give her a disgusted look. "I'm a football player's girlfriend." She smiles at me overly nicely. "Oh yeah, what kind of idiot gets involved with you?" I give her a laughing look, but freeze when Luc comes up and gives her a kiss. "Hey babe" she gives me a bitchy grin.

I shake my head and sit down next to Ondreaz. "How could he?" Horrified, I watch how Luc looks at Megan. "Like I said, he never stopped having feelings for her," "doesn't he know what a bitch she is?" I sigh. "He knows. But he loves her! Love is blind, but look how happy he is" ondreaz points to Luc, who is radiant. "I want him to be happy too, but she's playing with him and I don't want to just see that" I sigh again. "Oh baby" Ondreaz presses a kiss on my forehead.

Megan gets up from the table and says goodbye to Luc. "I've got something to settle, see you at noon?" I get up. "Sure, you wanna come over? The others have been asking when they're gonna see you again." Ondreaz smiles at me. "Sure, we can do that." I kiss him and I leave with a quick step.

I run into Megan in the hallway, just like I hoped. "What the fuck, Megan?" I snap at her. "I don't know what you mean" she smiles innocently at me. "You play nice with Luc and pretend to be a nice girl, but don't ever fuck with my friends." I give her a scary look, but she just laughs. "Do you really think this is about hurting Luc? You're wrong, sweetie. You're the target. Ever since you got here you've ruined everything for me! First you blow me off, then you take Luc away, and now you're going to be famous?!" "You're jealous" I can't help smiling. "No, I just want my place back, which you stole from me. I'll keep Luc so busy he won't have time for you anymore, like you did! You'll be irretrievably famous without your guitarist? Your career will be over before it has even started and little by little you will lose everything else as well, I promise you. I will also take away your great boyfriend" she grins at me, turns around and runs away. I remain speechless.

Thx for 30.8k reads
Love youuu ❤️