chance

However, I am disappointed to discover that Ondreaz is not in the canteen the next day. Sighing, I sit down in the remaining lectures and finally go into training with Piper. "We'll just wait for him after training" Piper puts her hand on my shoulder, comforting me.

training is going really well and our choreo for Thursday is ready. "That was great, girls. If you do the same on Thursday, you will definitely motivate our team." Clay claps her hands with satisfaction and finishes the training.

Piper and I take a long shower and spend the time in the locker room taking pictures while the footballers have training. When it's time we take our bags and leave the locker room.The boys are already inside, so we sit on the benches outside the bunker.  One by one the players come out.When Ondreaz comes, he looks at me.  But before I even open my mouth, he turns away expressionless and walks. " Follow him" Piper takes my backpack and pushes me towards Ondreaz.

"Ondreaz wait" I try to get behind him with quick steps. "Why should I?" He sounds pissed and when he turns to me I see his eyes sparkle with anger. "I want to talk to you." "Oh? You're talking to me again, that's nice. Then explain to me what fucking game you're playing with me" confused I stop in front of him "what game?" "You dance with me at the party, then dump me, go on a date with me, then don't call me back and today I find out you met up with Luc yesterday. That's what I mean" I sigh. "Ok, let me explain" "I'm excited" he crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Listen, I really enjoyed our date on Thursday, it was wonderful, but everything you told me about your life on TikTok, I don't know if I fit into this world and if I even want to be a part of it.  I wanted to make sure I knew that before I called you back. I realize that it wasn't ok to just ignore you, but I don't know" I sigh, "And yesterday with Luc, he's working with me on my songs. We were composing, after all I am part of the band now" Ondreaz raises his hand, interrupts me and looks at me speechlessly. "Wait, your whole weird behavior was just because you're unsure if you fit into my world?" I nod. "Oh, Nike," surprisingly, he comes up to me and holds me close.

"I've been thinking all the time if I did something wrong or if it's me" I shake my head quickly.  "You are great, one of the greatest people I have ever met" I smile at him. "Oh Nike, I couldn't get you out of my head all weekend" I laugh briefly. "I know, I saw the TikTok" he smiles. "I've been waiting for you to call me back" "I'm sorry..." but he interrupts me."It's all right, it's just that today when I heard that you and Luc were together yesterday, even though I asked you if you had time..." he stops and I have to smile when I realize that he was jealous.  He hugs me again and kisses me on the forehead.

Since we both have nothing to do, we'll go to my place. Piper's at some meeting, so we have the room to ourselves. We're on my bed, and I'm leaning against him. "Do you wanna hear the song I composed yesterday with Luc, I think the lyrics are partly about you" Ondreaz nods and I pull out my laptop.

"And you wrote this about me?" Ondreaz takes out his headphones in surprise. "Let's say you were a bit of my muse" I smile slightly. "I didn't know you felt that way.I mean that you want me to stay, but that you would reject me if I wanted you" "I often have self-doubt, but after I wrote the lyrics I really saw what my problems are" "self-doubt?  Is that why you also think you don't fit into my world?" I'm nodding. He's hugging me. "I think you would fit in very well indeed"

"How about you give my world a chance?" Ondreaz sits up. "How?" "Well, I'll just take you to the hype house" he smiles.  "Are you allowed to do that so easily?" He nods. "We have visitors coming and going. But I wouldn't have time for you on Saturday" he seems to think. "How about I pick you up Saturday night and we go back to my place. We'll cook dinner together and you can sleep over. Then the next day I can show you the Hype House. It's not so stressful on Sunday" I nod. "Sounds good" "then we'll do it like this"

Thx for 600 Reads 🙏
Love youuu ❤️