first prep

"Thanks for bringing me home" I kiss Ondreaz goodbye before I jump out of the car, grab Piper's guitar and sprint to the door. Another 45 minutes before I have to be there. Upstairs I quickly say hello to Piper before I jump in the shower. "Are you in a hurry?" I only come out of the shower in a towel. "Yeah, can you drive me to Coleman Records later?" "Uh yeah sure" Piper watches me rip clothes out of my closet and dress fast. I blow dry my hair and put on makeup. "Okay, go," I drag Piper out of the room with me.

"Did you actually write a new song?" Piper looks at me as we drive down the street. "Why do you ask?" "Well you had my guitar" "yes I did, but not for the public just for Ondreaz" she nods.

When I get to the company, I jump out of the car, thank Piper and drive up to the 18th floor. "Nike, just go to a conference room" the woman at the reception already knows me. I nod and walk down the corridor. At the conference room I knock and open the door. "Nike, sit down" William smiles at me. I sit down next to him and Frank. "This is Nike, she was the first to join the project" Frank introduces me to the three others in the room. "Nike, these three talents have just signed the contracts" I smile at everyone.

"We'll give you a little time to talk now and then we'll explain a few more things" William and Frank leave the room.  "Hey, my name is Nike Walker." I raise my hand. "Hey, I'm David Martinez," the dark-haired guy smiles at me.  "I'm Alyssa Humphrey," the girl raises her hand briefly. She's pretty with dark straight hair. Curiously, I look at the blond boy. "Allan Maddox."

"Cool, nice to meet you all. You're all solo artists?" All three nod. "You're not?" Allan looks at me curiously. "I am , but I've got my band with me" we talk a bit more about our music when William and Frank come back.

"Well, I think you're getting on well" Frank smiles at us."I am very happy to tell you that you will be complete next Thursday!  During the week, the last two sign the contracts.That means William is taking over now" Frank points to his employee.  "Thank you Frank! As he said, we'll be complete by Thursday. For you, this means we have our first prep this weekend and not somewhere else but Florida. We have booked a house near Miami where we will spend the whole weekend" the four of us stare at each other in surprise. Nobody expected that.

"You'll meet the others there and we'll do some shoots for the promotion. There will also be a few videos" William continues. "Sounds good" I smile. "It's going to be a great weekend. I'm looking forward to it" William gives us the time we should be at the airport on Friday and reminds us of a few things to take with us. Especially concerning the instruments of the band, he tells me who has to bring his own. We write everything down and say goodbye to everyone afterwards.

I let Piper pick me up and tell her about the new guys. "they all seem nice, I think it will be pretty cool" "I'm looking forward to meeting them" Piper smiles at me. Back in our room I make a Skype group call with the band.  Piper and I are sitting in front of my laptop. "So my dears, next Friday our trip is going to start. We're going to Miami to spend a weekend with the others to get to know each other and to promote" "Miami?!" Lisa's freaking out. Everyone else is totally freaking out, too. I'll give him the departure and baggage information before I hang up. Piper smiles at me. "It's so exciting!" I nod. "Thank God we're doing this together," I hug her.

There will ne a second chapter cause in this one Ondreaz is not really in