dress

An hour later, Piper and I start getting ready for the party. "Nike, are you sure this is a good idea?" "You wanted me to go," "but I didn't know Ondreaz was gonna be there," I sigh. "Don't worry. I'll get through this" "on Monday you didn't even want to see him" "Piper, just let it go. We are going to this party. I want to show him that he's not the only one who can have a good time"

 I want to show him that he's not the only one who can have a good time"

I turn in front of the mirror a few times. "Nike, you look gorgeous.I've never seen you in a dress like that." Piper looks at my outfit.  It consists of a short tight black dress and black high heels. " Well I actually don't wear anything like that ." I shrug my shoulders and keep on applying makeup.

Even the guys who pick us up later are surprised by my outfit. "You look gorgeous, Nike" Alan hugs me with a smile. "Thanks" I wink at him before we head off to the party. Arriving at the house, I take one more deep breath. Honestly, I don't know how my body will react to the encounter with Ondreaz. My goal is simply not to cry.

We are only there ten minutes when the door opens and a group of people come in, among them Megan and Ondreaz. "It's not enough that he's going to a party a week after this whole thing, he has to come with this bitch too" I roll my eyes and take one of the shots from the bar table. surprisingly my body almost doesn't react to Ondreaz at all.

Megan, who discovered me, taps Ondreaz and points in our direction. When Ondreaz spots me, his eyes become very big. I roll my eyes and ask Alan to get me another drink. "Are you okay?" Piper leans over to me."I'm fine", I smile at her.  "Nike, Ondreaz just showed up with Megan and she's trying to throw herself at him, it's ok if you're not fine" "Piper, I'm really fine" I take the drink from Alan who just got back, toast with him and take a big sip."Well prepare yourself, Ondreaz is on his way here" Piper whispers into my ear.  "Great" I roll my eyes and look at Alan across from me. " Wanna dance?" I smile at him. He nods and I quickly drag him onto the dance floor.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ondreaz turning away disappointed and pushing Megan to the side who wants to take him onto the dance floor. I have to smile, serves them both right. Alan and I dance together for quite a while before the music suddenly stops and the DJ makes an announcement. "We have a music request here, which I will now play. "Take your man for Megan Smith" and the song plays. "I can take your man, if I want to" head-shaking, I drag Alan back to our table."That bitch" Piper is pissed. Luc and Kyan also come back to the table.  "She does that on purpose, doesn't she?" Kyan is furious, too."She can't stand the fact that Nike doesn't let on. Her goal is to hurt Nike with her jibes." Luc shrugs.  "What are you going to do now, Nike?" Piper looks at me expectantly. "What she can do, I've done for a long time. Luc, do you have the unfinished song on your phone?" Luc nods. "Nike, what are you up to?" Piper looks at me confused. "You'll see. Luc, send me that part. Piper, check with the DJ and tell him I want to perform in half an hour. Kyan, Luc we'll meet upstairs and finish this song, I just got so many ideas" all nodding.

I was just running up the stairs when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. "Nike, stop." Is Ondreaz following me or what? "Why? Don't leave Megan alone because of me. You two make such a great couple, you deserve each other." I keep running. "Nike, we need to talk" he holds my arm. "About what? I have nothing to say to you" I look at him blankly. "I have nothing to do with what Megan is doing, I didn't even know she was in tonight" "don't lie to me and let go of my arm" "Nike, I'm trying to apologize" his grip and his voice become more aggressive "I told you to let go of me" "and if I don't, will you slap me again?" "Do you want to take that chance?" I give him a questioning look. He loosens his grip and I pull my arm away before I disappear into the next room with Kyan and Luc waiting for me.

Thxx for 55k reads
Love youuu ❤️