merch

Ondreaz, who quickly protected himself from the attack, goes into the room with me. "Thanks for defending me" I laugh when I kiss him. "You totally smell like champagne" he laughs and evades a bit. " It was your friends," I shrug my shoulders. "But can I take a shower?" He nods, "I'll get us something to eat while you're in the shower. You must be hungry" "We just had popcorn but yes I am hungry" I laugh and disappear into the bathroom.

Ondreaz is right. My clothes are all smelly and sticky. When I get out of the shower, I quickly slip into my underwear, which fortunately didn't get so much on it, and wrap my hair in a towel. I take my other towel in my hand. I'll just steal clothes from Ondreaz. I enter the room and startle up when I discover Tony. I quickly cover my body with the towel in my hand. "Oh, uh, sorry, I didn't know you were in the shower" Tony turns around embarrassed. "Uh, no problem. I got a champagne shower, so I just wanted to freshen up a bit" "where's my brother?" "He's getting us food. Say, can I borrow some pants and a sweater from Ondreaz? My clothes are sticking" "uh sure, most of them belong to us both anyway" he runs to the small walk-in closet and picks out a sweatpants and a sweater for me. "here, I think this should fit you at least a little bit" he pushes them into my hand "Thanks" I go back to the bathroom.

I quickly slip into the things that are of course a little too big for me and tie my hair into a bun. When I look in the mirror I notice that Tony has given me a sweater from his Merch and laughingly I look at the helicopter on my chest.I leave the bathroom again.  "There you are again. Food is coming soon" Ondreaz grins at me as he samples my outfit. "Your brother gave me these clothes" "seriously, Tony?"He turns to his brother lying on his mattress.  "Why the pants?" Confused, I look down and only now do I see that the pants say "stop looking at my dick" I have to grin. "these are the only sweatpants that are almost too small for us, we have one size bigger, so I thought maybe they would fit her" Tony innocently raises his hand. Ondreaz shakes his head. "And your merchandise on top of that" "I got that so many times, you can keep that, by the way" Tony smiles at me. "Thank you." I smile at Tony before I turn back to Ondreaz. "Maybe I should come by more often if I get clothes here" I give him a kiss on the cheek before I drop down on his mattress. "You've been stealing sweaters and T-shirt from me all the time anyway" Ondreaz lets himself fall next to me, sighing.

"I have a right to do that. You are my boyfriend" "I didn't know that gives you the right to steal my things" "I don't steal them, I borrow them And weren't you the one who told me that my ass was your ass too" I smile at him "That's what he said." Tony looks over at us amused. "Shut up, over there. Singles have nothing to say" Ondreaz throws a pillow to his brother. "Yo, don't be mean to him all the time," I slap Ondreaz in the arm. "Yes, don't be mean to me all the time" Tony throws the pillow back. Ondreaz sighs, "Sometimes I really feel like you two are ganging up on me together, especially when you're wearing his merchandise on those actions" I have to laugh before I give him a kiss. "I know what it's like to have a big brother, that's why we stick together"

"Our food is here" Ondreaz looks up from his cell phone and we both get up. Downstairs I see the big bag on the table. "Panda Express?" I look at Ondreaz, laughing, nodding happily. He hands me my food and we sit down at the table. Alex, Kouvr, Calvin, and Ryland are sitting with us, too. "Would you like some champagne?" Kouvr hands me a glass. I gratefully accept.

"I couldn't have pictured a more romantic dinner with you" Ondreaz rolls his eyes, laughing. "Why?" "Well, we're having champagne you've been showered with before and with those" he looks at the others at the table. "Well, I still think it's great." I give him a kiss. "Hey, Nike, why are you wearing Tony's merchandise again?" Ryland laughs. "After my shower I needed fresh clothes and Tony gave me this sweater" "she wants to come more often now when she gets clothes here" Ondreaz laughs and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Well I could get a sweater from my store if you want" Alex laughs at me. "Alex!" Ondreaz looks at him and laughs. "What? There's advantages for you if she's around more." Alex laughs. "Then all you have to do is get Tony out of the room," Ryland adds with a laugh. "You're impossible" Ondreaz shakes his head laughing.

Since Ondreaz has been drinking, Tony gives me a ride home.  I say good-bye to the brothers and take my bag of clothes from the back seat.In my room, the first thing I do is throw my clothes into the laundry.  "Uh, why are you wearing different clothes and why is your hair wet? Did you and Ondreaz take a shower?" Piper looks at me curiously. "Why does everyone immediately think we're doing something sexual?" I'm laughing and I'm falling on the bed. "So?" Piper looks at me expectantly. "No, I took a shower alone." Piper seems a little disappointed. I tell her about my champagne shower and the rest of the afternoon. "I want a sweater like that" "Do you know what that helicopter means?" I laugh as Piper nods.

Thx for 41k reads
Love youuu❤️