Promise

Two hours later it's time and my heart is pounding as I walk up the driveway to the hype house. I take another breath and knock. Thomas opens the door and looks at me in surprise. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He hugs me. "I want to see Ondreaz. Is he here?" Thomas looks at me. "He's up in his room. You know the way" he lets me in. I say thank you and go upstairs as fast as I can. One last time, I wonder if that's a good idea before I knock on the door of Ondreaz and Tony's room.

"Come in" Ondreaz voice puts a lump in my throat. I come in. "Nike" Ondreaz jumps out of his mattress in surprise. Tears shoot into my eyes and I whisper "hey" before I throw myself on his neck and clasp him. Sighing, he presses me tightly against him. More and more tears run down my cheeks and I sob at Ondreaz's chest. "I am so sorry. For everything. I'll understand if you don't forgive me" he whispers. I release myself from the embrace. "I miss you, Ondreaz. I can't take it anymore" "I miss you too, Nike. I can't go on without you" he wipes the tears from my face and suddenly I can't help but press my lips against his. He pulls me towards him and intensifies the kiss. When the kiss is over, he takes me firmly in his arms and gives me a kiss on my hair. "I love you, Nike. And I will never let you go again" "I hope so" I whisper.

We lie down together on his mattress and Ondreaz holds me tight. "When you came crying into our living room that day, everyone wondered what happened. Thomas told me later that you told him in Greek that I cheated on you so that not everyone would know. Well, it came out anyway and for over two weeks everyone was telling me what an idiot I am" Ondreaz sighs and pulls me even closer to him. "But the worst part was seeing you with Alan. That's when I first knew how much you really suffered from all this, because seeing you with him hurt like hell" I kiss him on the lips. "This thing with Alan was the dumbest idea..." Ondreaz sighs again. "Let's change the subject." I nod.

At some point, the door opens and Tony looks at us in amazement. "So Thomas wasn't lying when he said you were here," he smiles at me and I smile back. "Nice to see you again" he is just about to leave the room again when I say his name. Asking, he turns around. "Thank you, you played a big part in bringing me here today" he starts to grin. "You're welcome," he closes the door with these words.

"what has he done?" Ondreaz looks at me confused. "He proved me wrong and that you're upset about the breakup." I show him the video. "He's a great brother" Ondreaz smiles as he puts a kiss on my forehead and his hand on my stomach. "Wait, is this my necklace?" I reach for the double-wrapped bracelet on Ondreaz's arm. "Yes, it is," he opens it and unwinds it from his arm. I smile, sit up and Ondreaz puts the chain around my neck. "It looks much better on you" he gives me a kiss. "Shall we go downstairs? Then you can say hello to the others" I nod and let Ondreaz pull me up.

Hand in hand we run down the stairs and are immediately stared at by everyone in the living room. Only Addison squeals a moment before she comes up to us and hugs me. "I missed you," she smiles as she looks at Ondreaz and me. "I missed you, too." I smile at her. Everybody else hugs me too and smiles happily at Ondreaz and me.

In the evening we lie together again on Ondreaz's mattress. I have written to my brother that everything went well and that I will spend the night here. Ondreaz snuggles up against me. "I missed this so much" he sighs. "Me too," for a moment there is silence. "Ondreaz?" He raises his head. "Can you promise me something?" He looks at me questioningly. "Please don't hurt me again" he sits up and sighs. "I promise. I have learned from my mistake" he kisses my forehead before he pulls me into a hug

Thxx for 65k reads
Love youuu❤️