sorry

After we send William the song, we help clean up the rest of the party. Little by little, more and more people are joining in. While everyone else is having breakfast, I'm being interviewed. I have to answer questions about me and the band, how I came to Coleman Records and how I find the group so far. At the end the others from the band are brought in and we take some pictures together. Since we fly back to LA at noon, Allan, David and Alyssa are interviewed before we all take pictures together and pack our bags.

We say goodbye to Noel, Rafael, Madeline, Sam and Kaylee. Kyan takes me firmly in his arms. "We'll be in L.A. soon" I smile at him. "Well, we'll publish our single anyway" we laugh. I hug him one last time and get in the cab with the others.

While everybody is sleeping the whole way back, I spend the almost six hours to get a TikTok account and stalk the different people on it. When we are finally in the landing approach, I suddenly get quite nervous. I see Ondreaz again in a moment.

We get our suitcases from the conveyor belt and I walk with a beating heart to the exit, where I see him. He smiles for a moment and I quickly go towards him and throw myself around his neck. He presses me against him and sighs. "I missed you" he whispers into my ear.

We don't separate until Piper clears her throat behind us. "We just wanted to say goodbye." Allan, Alyssa and David are behind her. I'm gonna hug everybody goodbye and say goodbye to my band, too. "I'll see you tomorrow." In the end, it's just Luc and Piper with me. "Uh, yeah, I'll see you later, I guess," I say to Piper. "Okay, have fun," she winks at me and takes Luc away.

"Now which one of those two boys was Kyan?" Ondreaz grabs my suitcase as we step into the parking lot hand in hand. "Neither one of them, it was Allan and David" I laugh. "Neither? How many boys were you with in that house?" "Six plus William and the managers" Ondreaz looks at me in shock, but laughs. "And how many boys were you in a bathtub with?" "Four" this time his shock is not acting up. "It was fun! Only with Kyan" I laugh. "Not funny" he smiles at me.

Meanwhile, we get to his car and put my suitcase in the trunk. "Are you hungry?" Ondreaz looks at me as he drops himself in the driver's seat. "Yes I am" as in command, my stomach growls. "Well, let's get you some food" he smiles at me.

We go to a supermarket and get wrapped sandwiches and some snacks I enjoy biting off my sandwich in the car. "You better not get crumbs on my car," Ondreaz smiles at me.

When we stop, I know right where we are. We go down the little path and we're standing in front of the big rock. Like on our first date, Ondreaz climbs up a bit and then helps me get up.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring a blanket this time" he sits down and I lean against him until he puts his arm around me. So we sit there in silence for a while and eat our snacks. "Ondreaz, we can't hush it up" I sit up sighing and turn so that I can look at him. He also sighs.

"You're right. Let's start with, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the airport on Friday. I was so angry at everyone but especially at myself. I promised you and I broke it, but our engine was damaged and we were already late anyway" he looks at me guilty. "I was disappointed because I would have liked to see you, but it wasn't right of me to ignore you all the time either" I reply. "No, I deserved it, but still I had to think about you all the time. It would have been so nice if we had managed to meet last night." "I offered you to come, but it looked like the party was more important to you than me," I say quietly. "That wasn't it! I don't know why I wanted to go to that stupid party when I could have been with you"

"You wrote me that the party is good," I look at him confused. "yes, it was good too.But when I think that instead of dancing around there with all those people, I could have cuddled up with you, the party in retrospect was not so good.  I missed you terribly" he smiles at me sweetly, which automatically makes me smile too. "I'm sorry I was so pissed off, but I was offended that you didn't come and when I saw this video..." "Piper already told me that it hurt you," he interrupts me and reaches out to me. I put my hand in his. "I love you, Nike. And I don't want to hurt you with these statements! If I could, I would like to show everyone how much I love you, but it's not the right time and I just want to protect you" he kisses the back of my hand. I slide to him and hug him while my legs wrap around his hips. "I know that. If we do this in public now, I'm just Ondreaz Lopez's girlfriend all the time" I sigh.

Ondreaz, who wraps his arms around me, runs his hands through my hair

Ondreaz, who wraps his arms around me, runs his hands through my hair. "I'm going to tell everyone that you're my girl, but maybe you should make your own career first." "I know", I sigh again.  "I'm also sorry, by the way, that I was drunk in the bathtub with Kyan and that he talked to you on the phone" I lay my head on his shoulder. "I was really confused when a male voice came up. How did that happen, anyway?" I tell him how his message confused me and I wanted to be alone, how Kyan happened to come into the bathroom and how we got drunk together. "So it's all because I wrote you?" Ondreaz laughs. I lift my head up and put it against his forehead. "In theory, yes. But it all started when planless sang SUGAR."

"who is planless?"I sigh. "The Boygroup in which Kyan is" "and why SUGAR?" "You taught me the dance to that song here on our first date and you released the TikTok saying you thought of me to this song, too.  It reminds me of you" he smiles. "We even already have a song that connects us" with these words he presses his lips to mine and I realize that I missed him terribly as well.

Thxx for 29.1k reads
Love youuuuu❤️