The Hype House

We drive up a long driveway and Ondreaz stops. "We're here", he gets out. I look confused at the villa we're standing in front of. "Don't fuck with me. This is the hype house?" Ondreaz nods. "Dude, it's a villa" "I know. There are 20 of us, we all have to stay somewhere" Ondreaz grins as he realizes that I am speechless. "Let's go inside" I nod and take my backpack.

when Ondreaz opens the door, you can already hear someone screaming his name. A boy my age comes running towards Ondreaz, but stops when he sees me. "Joo is she the girl you were talking about all weekend? Did she get back to you?" Ondreaz slaps his hand to his forehead. "Yeah, that's her" "hey, I'm Nick" that guy smiles at me. "Hey, I'm Nike" I smile at him. "Nice to meet you"

"Shall I show you the house first?" "I'd be happy to" he gives Nick one last look and takes my hand. "Well, that's the living room in the back, they shoot a lot of videos here, and next to it is our big dining table, we eat there on Saturdays." We go on. "Here is the kitchen, but mostly we order" we go further outside, where he shows me the pool and then up the stairs "Here are most of the rooms of some people who live here" Ondreaz explains. "This here is Tony and my room" he opens a door "Since we hardly ever sleep here, we only have the mattresses and the table here" I nod. "This is our bathroom," he opens a door. "But this is not as fascinating as the famous hype house bathroom" we leave the room and walk down the hall. "This is where most TikToks are shot" he opens a door leading to a huge bathroom "Wow, that's huge" I stare at the bathroom "Yes, and almost never used" he laughs.

As we go down the stairs, I notice that there are more people in the living room now. "There they are" Nick and Tony come towards us with a grin. "Oh dear" Ondreaz next to me rolling his eyes.  "Why don't you join us?" Tony hooks up with me and pulls me along. He drops on the couch and pushes me next to him.  "Hey, you must be Nike" a guy with light curls grins at me. A little disturbed by the whole situation I nod.  "I am Ryland," he raises his hand.  "Never mind" Tony interrupts him. "That's Chase, Thomas, Alex, Kouvr, and Avani," everybody raise their hand and smile at me.  "Hey, nice to meet you" i smile at everybody. Ondreaz lets himself fall next to me with a sigh.

After a little small talk with everybody, a girl comes up to us. "Ah Ondreaz, Tony, you're needed upstairs in the bathroom filming" Ondreaz looks at me overwhelmed.  "Uh, yeah, best you stay here..." he looks at the crowd smiling at me..."...or you wait for me in our room..."  "no, no, she can stay here." Ryland cuts him off.  "Uh, yes, I'll hurry up and get you out of here."  "No problem.  Have fun." "Uh, yeah, good luck to you," he gives me a kiss on the cheek.  "Ohhh" Chase is smiling at us.  "Don't worry, I'll make sure they stay decent" the girl says to Ondreaz.  He nods and disappears upstairs with his brother.

The girl sits down next to me.  "Hey, I'm Addison, and if I'm not mistaken, your name is Nike, right?"  I nod.  "How come everybody here already knows my name?" Addison laughs.  Somehow I think she's cute.  "Ondreaz talked about you all the time at the event this weekend." I have to smile.  "And he really told everybody," Ryland rolling his eyes.  "well, let's just say we tease him a little bit, but we all wanted to finally meet you, too," Thomas smiles at me.  "Oh, okay, it's really intimidating when everyone looks at you like you're an attraction."  "theoretically you are a kind of attraction" Chase laughs, but I just look at him confused. "you're the first girl we've all heard Ondreaz rave about like this" i blush and turn away  "While we're on the subject, are you two actually together?" Thomas looks at me curiously.  "Uhh" I stammer, because Ondreaz and I haven't talked about it ourselves yet.  "I would say we're in a trial period."

"Trial period?"  Ryland looks at me questioningly.  "We're just testing to see if this will work" "and has it worked so far?"  Is Thomas tuning in again. "Guys, I think you've asked Nike enough, let's not scare her away." Addison looks at the others seriously.  I smile gratefully at her.  "Shall we go to my room?"  She gives me a friendly look.  I nod.  She gets up and I follow her.

Thx for 2.75k reads🙏
Love youuuu❤️