friends

At noon I am at Ondreaz's like we agreed. Addison hugs me. "good to see you. How was your weekend?" She smiles at me, but Ondreaz gives her a sign that it was the wrong question. "Uh, yeah, it was fine," I say. She looks at us slightly confused and sits on the couch with the others. We greet the others for a moment before we go into the room.

I lean against Ondreaz who is sitting on the mattress and sigh. "Are you all right?" He looks at me worried. "I talked to Megan" "and?" I tell him what Megan threatened me with and especially that she's gonna take Ondreaz away from me. "That bitch! Don't worry, babe, you're not gonna get rid of me that easy" Ondreaz gives me a kiss on the forehead, which makes me laugh. "Should I tell Luc?" "He won't believe you or won't want to believe you anyway" Ondreaz lies down and I lay my head on his chest Sighing, he strokes my hair. "I never thought that our group of four could become such different people"

"Group of four?" I ask confused. "Megan, Luc, Piper and I were inseparable in freshman year. We were best friends" "Piper and Megan? Best friends? Never" I'm confused.  "Yes! Piper and Megan were like sisters. Where one was, you saw the other" "what happened?" "After Luc and Megan broke up, the group broke up and everyone did their own thing. Piper became captain of the cheerleaders, Luc worked his way up to captain of the Tigers, I concentrated more on dancing with my brother again and Megan joined the school bitch of that time and took her place when she left" "wow, so Megan wasn't always like that?" "She was always a little bitch, but she got that bad later on"

I'm speechless.I never expected them to be such good friends.  "You miss the time?" "Well, I missed hanging out with them from time to time and when Megan and Luc started hanging out again, it looked like the group would find each other again, but then there was a big fight between Megan and Piper." "What was it about?" "They never told me. From then on, we all grew apart. Well, Luc and I still played football together, but we didn't become best friends.I didn't talk to Megan any more and Piper distanced herself completely from us, cos she didn't even talk to Luc in band practice.  Only Megan and Luc never really lost touch"

"But remember on my first day here, I took Luc and Piper and you to the mocha? How did it happen?" Ondreaz laughs. "You were the new girl that blew Megan off. After you accidentally barged into our locker room, I told Luc about you at practice. He was dying to meet you. After all, not everybody is that afraid to blow Megan off. We knew you were Piper's roommate, and when Luc saw Piper and you, he used it" "so you only came to the mocha because of me?" He's nodding. "In theory, you brought part of the group back together" "me? How so?" "Well, you're Piper's roommate and my girlfriend, and you compose regularly with Luc. We're all your best friends and so we have no choice but to spend time together." Ondreaz laughs.

"So if I hadn't rebuffed Megan, none of this would have happened?""Well, you would've just been some freshman who barged into the locker room.  Luc wouldn't have wanted to meet you. I never would have danced with you at the party. You might never have written the songs, never joined the band. We never would've had a date. You never would have got the chance from Coleman Records and we never would have gotten together" I've been sitting up and staring at Ondreaz in the meantime. "I never thought about that before. So blowing off Megan was the best decision of my life?" "Well, maybe you'd have a better boyfriend now. You never know who you might have made" Ondreaz laughs. "I already have the best boyfriend." I lean in and kiss him. He kiss me back , but then breaks off. "Thanks for blowing off Megan. I don't know what I would do without you otherwise" he smiles before kissing me again.

suddenly my phone rings. "This is Emma. I have to take this" I give Ondreaz an apologetic look before I take the call and disappear into the bathroom. "Hey Emma, what's up?" "Nike, glad I caught you. Wednesday is the press conference for the project. It would be good if you were there. You'll all be introduced," Emma tells me. "Uh, yes, no problem. I have time" I'm a little overwhelmed. I didn't think we'd be going to the press so soon. "Good. I'll accompany you, of course. Wednesday will also be the day we post the first video, the one shot over the weekend. The first songs of you should be online from Saturday" "Saturday? That's only five days away" "you're not due until next Tuesday. First Allan, Alyssa and Kaylee and Madeline will publish their songs. David and you on Tuesday and planless on Thursday" "I thought my song together with Kyan should be published first" "first you will both publish songs separately and second your song together" "ah ok. What song should I release?" "You can choose. Best you tell me tomorrow evening which one you have chosen" "yes I will" "well, that was it from me. I wish you a nice day and I write you the dates of the press conference" "uh yes, you have a nice day too" confused I hang up. Tomorrow night? What kind of song is good enough to be released as first song?

Thx for 32.2k reads
Love youuu❤️