Not enough

Since the boys are still shooting TikToks, I decide to visit Kouvr. I often visit her when Ondreaz is busy and spend time with her while we watch Netflix or chat. She often helps me when I have questions about Ondreaz and my relationship, because I really appreciate her advice and her relationship with Alex is just great. I knock and enter the room. Kouvr lies on the bed as usual and grins at me. "Heyy" she slides a little to one side and I drop down next to her. "Where's Alex?" "Shooting somewhere with Calvin. Where's Ondreaz?" "Shooting downstairs with Tony and Tayler" she nods. "Wanna watch Netflix?" I'm nodding. "I discovered a new series yesterday. It's called too hot to handle. It's about single people on an island, and they're not allowed to make out or anything. Shall we watch that?" I'm nodding.

It's a really funny show, and the guys aren't bad-looking. "Kouvr, can I ask you something?" "Yeah, sure" she smiles at me. "Can I have a crush on other guys in a relationship? So more like Celebrity Crush" Kouvr laughs. "I'd say, yes, I've never had this problem with Alex, but still, it's a typical girl thing I wouldn't give up on. Who's your Celebrity Crush?" "Well, it was more about me freaking out a little when I first met Tayler," I tell her I know Tayler from Molly. "And Tony said that Ondreaz didn't know how to deal with it" "It's still new to you that people you only know from Instagram keep showing up here, but I'm sure you'll get used to it too, especially if you make it big yourself. It's only natural that you're gonna freak out like this. You don't have to worry about it and I'm sure Ondreaz knows what it's like to meet someone famous. So don't worry" I nod. "Thank you." "Sure. I like talking to you about these things" Kouvr smiles at me.

There's a knock at the door and Ondreaz sticks his head in. " I knew you'd be here. We're done. Will you come back down?" "In a bit. The episode goes on for 10 minutes. Then I'm coming" I smile at him. Ondeaz is looking at the TV where one of the guys is running around torso-less. "What are you watching again?" "Some reality show with hot singles on an island" Kouvr presses pause. "And we want to hear everything, so please be quiet or go" "Alright, I'll go" a little bit miffed Ondreaz leaves the room.

Ten minutes later I say goodbye to Kouvr and go down the stairs to the living room where Ondreaz is sitting with Thomas and Chase. I sit on Ondreaz's lap and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Here I am again" I grin at him. "that pleases me" he wraps his arms around me "where are the other two?" "I think in our room" I nod and start a conversation with Thomas

Half an hour later Ondreaz and I go back to his room, but Tayler and Tony are not there either. "I'm sure they're bringing Tayler home right now" Ondreaz drops onto his mattress and I sit down next to him. He sits up and suddenly wraps his arms around me, then lies down again and pulls me along. I laugh. "Let me go" "why?" "The position is not very comfortable" he lets go of me and I sit up again

"Tell me, am I not enough for you anymore?" Ondreaz sits up again. I look at him in shock. "What makes you think that?" "Well, you were adoring Tayler today and you're with Kouvr looking at hot singles, do you miss something about me? Be honest," he looks at me a little sadly. "Oh, babe, you're perfect just the way you are" I slide over to him and sit on his lap.  "Oh, yeah?" He looks me straight in the eye. I nod. "It's just not normal for me to meet people I only know from Instagram. That's why I reacted the way I did to Tayler. And this thing with Kouvr, it's just a show. We liked the show, not the men," "is that it?" I nod and press my lips to his. "The only man I want is you" I whisper in his ear and my hands wander under his shirt as I kiss him again. "Tony might come back," Ondreaz says in the kiss. I sigh, get up and lock the door. Before I sit down with my boyfriend again and free him from his T-shirt.

I am just putting my underwear back on when the door is jiggled. "Ondre, open up," Tony knocks. While I quickly throw the blanket over me, Ondreaz gets up and opens the door.Tony enters the room and looks surprised at his brother, who is only standing in front of him in boxer shorts.  His gaze wanders to me as Ondreaz discreetly tries to hide our clothes lying on the floor. "You didn't really do what I think you did?" Tony lifts Ondreaz's shirt off the floor and looks at us in shock. "What if I had been there earlier?" He throws the shirt on his brother. "Chill, Bro, nothing happened." Ondreaz laughs and puts the shirt on before he turns to me.

"You want a ride home?" I nod. "Uh, yeah, well, Tony, can you get out real quick?" I ask. "What's the big deal?" He rolls his eyes. " Bro, she needs to get dressed." Ondreaz pushes Tony out the door and closes it. "You didn't have any clothes on?! It's getting better and better" you hear Tony at the door. I get up and quickly grab my clothes while Ondreaz laughs and puts on pants. When I get dressed, we let Tony back in the room. I say goodbye to him and walk with Ondreaz to his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Ondreaz stops outside the dorm. "Sure, you can pick me up in the morning and we'll go to college together" i smile at him. "Sure, same time as always?" I nod. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" he gives me a kiss. "See you tomorrow, I love you" "i love you, too"

Thx for 34.9k reads
Love youu ❤️