apologize

Arriving at the dorm, I let myself fall on the bed with a sigh. "What am I going to do? I have to talk to him" "I can drive you over there later" Piper tries to cheer me up. "You would do that?" Piper nods and I happily fall around her neck. "Thank you"

Two hours later I am standing in front of the house of Ondreaz. I go to the side door, which fortunately is open. With quick steps I go up the stairs. At the top I knock on the door and notice how nervous I am. "Nike, hey" Tony opens the door. "Hey, is your brother here? I really need to talk to him" Tony shakes his head. "He's been looking a little down for two days, is everything okay?" "That's why I really need to talk to him. Where is he?" "probably at the beach" "okay, what's the best way to get there?" Tony's explaining me how to get there by bus.

After he kindly took me to the bus stop, I say goodbye to him. "thank you" "you are welcome. You have to watch out. He will probably sit there somewhere" I nod and hug him before I get on the bus.

Four stops later I get off and have a look at the beach. The weather today is very windy, so there are not so many people there. Advantage for me. I walk for about five minutes and watch all the couples walking hand in hand on the beach, which makes me a bit sad before I see someone with a black hoodie and a raised hood. My feeling somehow tells me that's Ondreaz. With quick steps I walk across the sand towards him.

Arrived at his place, I suddenly get nervous again. "Hey" frightened Ondeaz turns around, which makes me feel relieved, it's him! "Hello" he says briefly and turns around again. "May I sit down? I want to talk to you" he gives me a signal to sit down next to him. I take a deep breath, drop down next to him and put my legs on "I wanted to apologize for what I said to you the day before yesterday I didn't mean anything by it. I was disappointed and only afterwards I realized that it was wrong the way I acted. You are really important to me and I am just afraid to pull you down, that's why I am always looking for new problems.But instead of making things better, I hurt you and I'm terribly sorry about that" "Addison told me what you told her that you didn't want to make me choose between you and my career" I nod.  "I'm afraid I'll ruin everything for you," "and even if you will, Nike, you'd be worth it. Sure, it's great to have fans and make money by dancing, but not if I lose a girl for it"

I look at him frozen. "That means you're not mad at me anymore?" Ondreaz shakes his head."I was never mad at you, sure I was hurt by everything you threw at me, but then when I was in bed at night I remembered your song.  Especially the line: if he wants me i will push him away. I realized that exactly what you were singing happened. You don't want to hurt anybody, so you push everybody away. I shouldn't have dropped you, I should have supported you" "you're not to blame for this whole thing, you were right, I was just bitching at you all the time, even though I was the one who caused all this" "I might have broke the best thing I ever had. That song was really for me?" I'm nodding. "Who else have I been thinking about the last few days?" "It's beautiful." "Do you want to hear it in its entirety?" Ondreaz nods and smiles at me, making my heart beat twice as fast.

I hand him one of my headphones and take the other one myself. As we listen to the song I move a little closer to Ondreaz who watches it with a grin and puts his arm around me. I feel good to be back in his arms again. When the song is finished we take the headphones out. "So could I have answered yes to the question if the song is about me when this weird chick asked me that today?" "Oh, also followed by reporters?" He's nodding. "I couldn't even eat lunch." Ondreaz looks at me laughing. "That's why you weren't in the cafeteria," I nod. "I was supposed to talk to you at lunch, but the guy crossed my plans" "well, I find it much more personal here, how did you even know I was here?" "Your brother, he showed me the way" "finally he did something right" I smile as Ondreaz gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Thxx for 7.5k reads😩😍
Love youuuu❤️