weekend in Miami part 3

When we're done, everyone claps and stands up, but this has been done by everyone so far. William joins us on stage. "I had goose bumps from the beginning" he runs over his arm before he hugs me briefly and we sit back down with the others. "That was unbelievably good." Alyssa looks at me very impressed. "Thank you" I smile.

After David, who really has an extraordinary voice, sings, planlessly makes his way to the stage. I take a sip of the champagne we were given.The boys sit on the stage and as they start a cold flash goes through my body.  I see that Piper looks at me startled, because she also knows what this song means to me. Planless sings SUGAR, the song Ondreaz and I danced to and Ondreaz published a TikTok about me. I take a few breaths and try not to let it show, because after all the camera is still on us. When the guys finished singing, they were really good, we clap our hands and get up. William announces that there is only a twenty minute break before we start the duets.

I drink the rest of my champagne in one go and disappear with quick steps into the house. Upstairs in the room I sit down on my bed and take out my phone. My heart is throbbing and contracting more and more. I am about to write a message to Ondreaz that he should stop fucking my mind when I realize that he has written to me. "The event was great! I miss your voice and your face" I take a few breaths to avoid crying.

"Hey, are you okay? Piper was looking for you" Alyssa comes into the room. "Yeah, everything's fine" I try to smile at her "Problems with your boyfriend?" She sits down next to me. "Yeah, but I'm really okay. Don't worry" "Nike, I know we don't know each other well, but you're welcome to talk to me about it" she puts her arm around me. I sigh and tell her about Ondreaz, how he hinted that I should stay home, that the party is more important than me and how the song just reminded me of him and finally I show her his message first and then the TikTok.

"Wow, that sounds hard" she takes me in her arms. "I don't know what to do" I sigh. "You're going to put your phone down and come down with me, if you have a lot of people around you, maybe you can distract yourself" Alyssa gets up and puts her hand out to me. "Come" she pulls me up and I smile at her gratefully.

We're talking to David as William steps back on stage and announces that we're going on. We all take our seats again. Excitedly I listen to the others doing their duets before I go on stage with Planless and my band. Kyan and I sit in front on bar stools while the other three stand next to Joana. Marc counts in and Kyan starts.

When we are finished, everyone claps. I give Kyan a hug before the other guys and the band also join us and join the hug. As we break away and go back to our seats, William stands on stage again. "wow guys, you really surprised me! I knew that you all had talent, but I didn't know that you had so much inside you. You should be proud of yourselves! The Dreamers will give a strong performance" we all cheer.

"The night is still young though, so we're going to let you celebrate alone. We will all go down to the basement and spend the rest of the evening there" he pointed to himself and all the managers. "You can party up here and party as long and as loud as you want. The bar is open for you" we look at each other joyfully. "But remember that tomorrow are your interviews and you should shine, so don't get too wild, even if you get to sleep in tomorrow. But now, Have fun" he waves and goes into the house with the others.

"Isn't this absolutely insane?" Sam looks around radiant. "Who wants a cocktail?" Everybody raises their hands and Sam, Alyssa and Lisa immediately head to the bar. Piper and David turn on the music while Madeline and I put snacks on the table. Kaylee and Joana help Allan and Luc with the lamps and Noel and Rafael watch them.

The party is really funny and going well. I take turns dancing with Luc and Allan, although I felt I had already danced with everyone. In a good mood I move over the dance floor with my now already fourth cocktail. "Your experience from New York is obvious, you are really the party animal" Piper looks at my almost empty glass. "No experience, rather frustration" I shrug my shoulders. But before she can say anything back, Allan turns off the music and calls out. "How about a little romance?" He plays a slow song.

"Do you mind?" David holds his hand out to me with a grin. "With pleasure" I take laughingly his hand in mine as we slowly rock back and forth to the music. Each of the girls has a boy on her hand, only Allan is dancing with one of the barstools.

After the slow song we decide to dance Limboo. The broom is transformed into a pole and we dance diligently under it. I fly out in the third round and stand aside a little. I take out my phone to film a little when I see that Ondreaz has written to me. "The party here is really great, I just can't stop thinking about you. Why don't you answer?"

I take a deep breath and a very strange feeling forms in my stomach. I quickly run up the stairs into the room and throw myself onto the bed. Why the fuck am I like this? I stay lying there for a few minutes and scream into my pillow before I get up again. Since I don't really want to see anybody right now, I go into the bathroom which according to Kaylee nobody uses. I sit down in the empty bathtub and without wanting it I start to cry.

Thxx for 26.8k reads
Love youuuu❤️