necklace

The next few weeks are going by fast. I help Tony and Ondreaz with their move and meet their parents who think I'm great, at least Ondreaz says so. I also make friends with the people at the Hype House when I also met Charli and Dixie. Especially with Addison I get along well. Emma and I meet once a week and talk about things we can do to market myself. I also wrote a new song about Ondreaz, but it contains so many of my feelings that I don't show it to anyone.

This week is a college ball and everyone is really excited about it. I smile at the girls who are disappointed that their boyfriends didn't come up with anything special to invite them. We're sitting at dinner when Ondreaz looks at me. "What?" "I wanted to give you something, can you come to the Hype House later?" I nod. "Sure, no problem."

As I stand outside the hype house, I knock. Thomas opens the door for me. Since we discovered that we both have Greek roots, we understand each other quite well and talk in Greek every now and then. "Ondreaz is upstairs" I smile at him gratefully. But in Ondreaz's room I only find Tony. "He is on the balcony" Tony takes me there.

"There you are" Ondreaz smiles at me. "What are you doing here?" I stand next to him on the banister. "I was thinking and I enjoyed the view" "it's beautiful" I look in the distance "Nike..." I turn to him. "The reason I wanted you here is because I wanted to give you something" he pulls a box out of his jacket pocket and opens it. A beautiful necklace with a heart pendant comes out. "Ondreaz...you didn't have to do that" I stare at him a little overwhelmed. "I thought you could wear it when we go to the ball together, so of course only if you want to go with me at all" he smiles at me. "Of course I want to go with you" I fall around his neck. "Thanks, you are the best" "for you I would do anything, I lo..." he looks at me and falls silent. Was he about to say he was in love with me?

I'm staying at the hype house for a little while and read some news.  Ondreaz is looking at me all insecure. Ever since he broke the sentence before, he seems kind of insecure. Why doesn't he just say what he feels? I mean, I can't exactly deny I have feelings for him, either. So why hide something like that? Is he afraid I'll reject him? He already knows everything about me and my stories, so what's he scared of? I close my eyes for a moment. For weeks I've been able to feel his hands on my body as I do this. I hate to wait, no one lets me wait. But somehow I also enjoy that he doesn't say anything. He builds up the tension and that makes it interesting, and it is also to see in his eyes that he desires me.

I open a note on my mobile phone and type a few lines that come to my mind about this topic. While Ondreaz lies down on me, I finish the song.

In the evening Ondreaz drives me home. "See you tomorrow" he gives me a kiss. I nod and disappear into the door. Upstairs I let myself fall on my bed, sighing. "Oops, what's going on with you?" Piper looks at me amused. I tell her how Ondreaz gave me the necklace and invited me to the dance. "Oh my god, how cute is that?" Piper melts in delight. "Piper, I think he wanted to tell me that he loved me, but he didn't have the guts" "to do it, what makes you think that?" "He said, I lo.., but then broke off" "Maybe he's afraid that you'll push him away again" "but I wouldn't do that" "you've only been together for a month, maybe he thinks it's too soon" I sigh. "Maybe so" "and now you have a topic to write a song about again" "I already have" Piper laughs. "You're unbelievable."

Thxx for 17.5k reads
Love youuuuu❤️