airport

For the next two days nothing extraordinary happens. Thursday night I have a date with Ondreaz. We're going out to dinner. This little restaurant is cute and really romantic with lots of candles everywhere. We order our meals and talk about different things. "By the way, we're also going to an event in Florida this weekend" Ondreaz smiles at me. "For real?" I look at him with joy. "Yeah, we're flying on Saturday morning" "that's cool.Where are you?"  "In Orlando. Maybe we could see each other." "Orlando's like three and a half hours away by car, but how about Saturday night? You could come to our house, we're allowed to have guests" "Saturday night is the big party from the event, I can't miss that. But you can come, there's no press, so we wouldn't have to hide either" I sigh, "We have to stay close to the house because we have to be available for videos, interviews and shootings. I can't leave."

"This means the date's off," Ondreaz sighs. "Well, you can drive me to the airport tomorrow and we can say a proper goodbye," I suggest. "I have a shoot tomorrow and I'm not going to college, but I'll try to make it and meet you at the airport, okay?" I nod in disappointment.

In the evening, Ondreaz takes me home. "It was a nice evening" I nod. "I'll see you tomorrow at the airport" he kisses me. "Promise you'll come?" He nods. "Promise" "Well, I love you" " I love you too" he kisses me again before I go inside. Piper's already asleep, so I'll just lie quietly on my bed. Somehow I get the feeling that Ondreaz cares more about the party than seeing me.

The next morning the time in college feels like forever and when Piper and I are finally done, we excitedly pack our bags.  We have to be at the airport in an hour! Totally excited, we get into the big taxi with Luc and Lisa already sitting in it. When we have also picked up Marc and Joana, we drive to the airport.

When we arrive there, we are greeted by William and Emma, David is already there and hugs me. I introduce my band to him and immediately we are filmed. "It's only for the video. Just pretend the camera is not there" William smiles at us. When Allan arrives as well, I look nervously at the clock. Where is Ondreaz? He promised he would come.

When Alyssa also arrives, we take some pictures and are supposed to check in. Still no sign of Ondreaz. I'm gonna go to Emma, explain the situation to her. "i'II give you five minutes. If he's not here by then, you come" I nod. Nervous and tense, I look at my cell phone the whole time. Where the hell is he? When the five minutes are up, I walk through the check-in disappointed and sit next to Piper on the plane.

"He didn't show up?" I shake my head, dejectedly. He promised. "Has he tried to call you?"I shake my head again. "Don't let it ruin your mood, okay?" I nod. "Good! I want to have fun this weekend, understand?" I nod again.

There will be a second chapter because it is so short