wrong room

We decide to go down to the living room and sit with the others. I write Piper that I have her guitar and I'm staying at Ondreaz's. Downstairs, I sit on the couch next to Tony. "Everything okay?" He murmurs to me. I nod. "Thanks for leaving, by the way," I whisper back. "No problem. You're welcome." He smiles at me. "Yo, Tony, that's my girl" Ondreaz gives his brother a playfully serious look. "Take it easy" Tony innocently raises his hands, but laughs.

We order something to eat with the others and while everyone is eating their food with pleasure, I talk a bit with Thomas in Greek, or rather Thomas tells me things about the others at the table. He just told me how Ondreaz got the wrong room in his first week in the Hype House and suddenly found himself in Addison's room. Ondreaz, who has his arm around me, sighs at some point. "Why do I get the feeling you guys are talking about me?" "Maybe because we are," I smile at him. "What does he tell you?" I look at him innocently. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Later we both lie on Ondreazs mattress again and watch videos together. "I think I'll just give my brother the news that he won't be sleeping in this room tonight" Ondreaz gets up. "Don't get lost. And if you do, say hi to Addison." I laugh. "So that's what Thomas told you" he shakes his head, laughing. 

Shortly afterwards, Tony comes into the room. "I hope it's worth getting kicked out of the room" he smiles at me. "Tony, just get some things and get out of here" Ondreaz comes up behind him annoyed. "Babe, leave him alone. At last, I cause the trouble" I give Ondreaz a reproachful look. "All right" Ondreaz sighs. Tony's grabbing a few things and wishing us a good night.

Ondreaz locks the door and falls down next to me. "You seem so tense" I snuggle up to him, but he silently puts his arm around me. "Hey, what's going on?" I lay my head on his chest. "Oh nothing, I was just thinking how it will be if I don't see you on the weekend..." I put my finger on his mouth. "Let's not think about that right now, okay?" I kiss him. He nods. "Let's just enjoy the time we have left" I kiss him again while my hands go under his sweater. He laughs for a moment before he pulls his sweater off my body with one pull.

It is the middle of the night and I am lying next to the sleeping Ondreaz. I can't fall asleep again because my throat is completely dry. For a moment I think about whether I should just go to the bathroom to have a drink, but when I turn on the light there, Ondreaz probably wakes up. So I have to go downstairs to the kitchen. I carefully release myself from Ondreaz's arms and get up. Quickly I take a sweater from the floor and pull it over my underwear. The sweater reaches to the middle of my thigh.

Silently I unlock the door and sneak out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. The light is still on, and when I enter the kitchen, Ryland is smiling at me. "How's everything in paradise?" He looks down at me. "Say, which Lopez brother are you sleeping with now?" He laughs. I look at him questioningly. "Well, you're wearing Tony's merchandise over your underwear." I look down and see the red helicopter on the sweater. "Oh, I just took one off the ground, it was dark" "so still Ondreaz" "of course! He's my boyfriend," I look at Ryland in disgust. "You never know," he laughs.

"What are you doing in the kitchen so late at night?" "I wanted a drink," Ryland nods."Glasses are over there," he points to one of the cabinets.  "Thank you," I smile at him and get a glass to put under the faucet. "What do you think of the Hype House, anyway? I only ask because you're the person who's here a lot and doesn't do TikTok" Ryland looks at me curiously. "I think it's cool here. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a house like this with their friends and make videos?" "That's right, it's funny," he smiles at me.

Thx for 21k reads
Love youuuu❤️❤️