say it

Nothing special happens for the next couple of days and it's already Tuesday. I'm bouncing around nervously in college. "My song's gonna be out in two hours," I tell anyone who talks to me. "I know, Nike. And I'm excited too, but it's starting to feel like you're on drugs, so calm down." Piper is trying to calm me down. Ondreaz is watching and just laughing and Luc is already so annoyed.

Finally, college is out. My song goes online in ten minutes and the whole band is sitting in Piper and my room. I'm pacing nervously up and down the room when Piper suddenly shouts "He's online". I rush to her and look around the laptop to see my name and "Say it" on Spotify. I hug Piper and scream. I quickly post a picture that my first single is online before the others hug me, too. "We have something else for you." Piper blindfolds me. Confused, I wind her up and am led out of the house into a car by Piper.

We drive for a while before Piper helps me out of the car. I have no idea where we are, but we're walking up stairs. "Fine, you can take off the blindfold" I quickly rip it off and freeze. "Happy Release Day", they all yell at me. We're at Planless's apartment. The guys are standing in front of me with a cake with "say it" written on it. Alyssa's there, too. Also Ondreaz, Tony, Addison, Alex and Kouvr. They're all hugging me and congratulating me. "Whose idea was this?" Kyan will get back to me. "Ondreaz and I wanted this day to be special for you" I give them both a big thankful hug and another kiss to Ondreaz."But before you cut your cake now, we have a second surprise for you" Ondreaz smiles at me before two hands lay on my eyes from behind.  I take the hands off my eyes and turn around curiously. "Oh my God" I stare at my brother."Congratulations, little sister" he takes me firmly in his arms.  "What, what, who?" I look confused between Petro and Ondreaz. "You said you didn't see much of each other, so I thought it would be a nice surprise. Kyan wrote with him and here he is" Ondreaz smiles at me. "Here he is" I repeat and hug my brother again.  "I am so proud of you" he whispers in my ear.

Finally I get to cut the cake while my song is playing in the background. I talk to everyone and see that planless has posted a post with me on their insta page . "Happy Reales Day, Cutiee," it says. "Now let's see a live performance" Kyan turns the song off and lets the instrumental play. I sing along laughing and I put Piper and Kyan on.

Sitting close to me I'm reading what you're wanting
Feel you touching me without your hands up on me
Oh my my baby what if
We stop trying to deny this
You know everything about me tell me how'd you do it
Taking words right out my mouth like you already knew them
Oh my my baby what if
We just skip all the nonsense
Me and you should just get out our own way
The moment we do you'll take me out of this game
You know I ain't used to someone making me wait
So don't go making me wait
If you got something to Say it say it say it
Why don't you Say it say it say it
You've been saying all i wanna hear with your eyes
No I'm not scared of crossing that line
Let's go
Come on say it say it say it
Why don't you say it say it say it
Building up the tension you could cut with a knife
Do something before the moment ain't right
Let's go
Something kinda nice about the hesitation
Just be adding onto the anticipation
Hold it just a little longer
Cause once it goes then it's gone yeah
Me and you should just get out our own way
The moment we do you'll take me out of this game
You know I ain't used to someone making me wait
So don't go making me wait
If you got something to Say it say it say it
Why don't you Say it say it say it
You've been saying all i wanna hear with your eyes
No I'm not scared of crossing that line
Let's go
Come on say it say it say it
Why don't you say it say it say it
Building up the tension you could cut with a knife
Do something before the moment ain't right
Let's go
Come on come on yeah
Come on come on
Say what you want from me
Come on come on yeah
Come on come on
Say what you want from me

In the evening the party dissolves more and more. Ondreaz, Piper, Petro and I help the boys clean up before I say goodbye to Ondreaz and get into the car with Piper and Petro. Piper will drop us off at the beach and drive home.

"I think it's great that you're here. I really missed you" I smile at my brother as we walk across the sand next to each other. "I was really surprised when Kyan texted me Although dad mentioned that you are making music now, I didn't think it would be so big" he laughs. "And especially when your boyfriend was mentioned in the message" "Didn't dad tell you?" I look at my brother in amazement, because I thought our father would have told him by now. Petro shakes his head. "But he seems all right. I like him" he smiles at me. "This means a lot to me because I like Ondreaz very much" I exhale with relief. "You can tell. And he also likes you very much, the way he looks at you" I have to smile. "Don't you have college this week?" "Yes, but I took a leave of absence for today and tomorrow. I can't miss your party" he smiles at me. "like I said, it's great to have you here."

Thxx for 43.2k reads
Love youuuu❤️