sponsor

The next morning in college many people congratulate me on my song.My brother has already flown home. At noon I'm back at Ondreaz, when I come in, Ryland, Nick and Thomas congratulate me, while Tony in the background is singing my song all the time. Laughing, I go upstairs and meet Ondreaz in his rooms. "Hey" I kiss him and lie down next to him. "what are you doing?" "I am on TikTok. I have to shoot videos for today and have no idea" he sighs and puts his arm around me. Together we look at his phone and watch different dances. "You can do that one" "but I don't know the steps" "then learn them"  I roll my eyes and laugh. "I'll do it too" I get up and pull him up with me "all right" he puts his cell phone on the windowsill and we watch the moves After ten minutes, we've got the dance down pat. "Well, we can record it together sometime" Ondreaz smiles at me when suddenly my cell phone rings

"I guess we'll have to take a rain check on that. It's Emma, I have to take this" I look at him apologetically and take the call while I step into the hall. "Hey Emma, what's up?" "Nike, congratulations on your single. But we got an email. The sports brand Nike has responded" "oh dear, is this about my name? Do I have to change it?" "I thought so too, but no. Since it's your real name and your last name is included, they can't do anything" "what did they want?" "Since you carry their name, they want to be a sponsor for" "Nike wants to be a sponsor?" I'm speechless. "Yes, you get free clothes and shoes. You just have to wear their clothes and link to them in your Insta Posts once in a while. Are you saying yes?" "Yes, of course, I'm saying yes." "Well, that's settled then. Someone from Nike will get in touch with you soon. But there's something else. Frank wants a song from the Dreamers to be tried to be known through TikTok. As far as I know you have contacts to TikTokers. Your boyfriend is one too, right?" As my manager, Emma has to know about me and Ondreaz. "Yes, I have contacts" "Well, your song with Kyan should be the one. Can you organize something?" "Sure, I'll get back to you when I have someone" "well, bye" Emma finishes the call.

Shortly, I walk into Addison's room. She's sitting on the bed with Charli and looks up as I enter the room. "Nike, hey, join us," she knocks on the bed next to her. I let myself fall on it and smile at the two girls. "Is there a reason why you leave your lover boy alone and come over here?" Addison laughs. "I need your help. My second song is about to be released and my boss wants it to be announced on TikTok" "second song? Cool, I totally love your first one already" Charli hums the melody of "say it". I laugh. "Yeah, it's a feature with one of planless" "and we're supposed to make the song public through TikTok? We can do a dance for it if you want to." Addison smiles at me. "no,that's not what I want. I don't want it to be someone from the house because if ondreaz and I go public,it's just gonna mean that I'm famous because of him. I was gonna ask you if you knew anybody who could do a dance for me." "I see." Addison seems to be thinking. "All I can think of is Zoi," Charli shrugs. "Who is Zoi?" "Zoi Fish is a dancer here from LA. She's not that big on TikTok yet, but I think she'd be a good choice" the girls give me their Instagram name. I say thanks and go back to the room, but Ondreaz is no longer there.

I go down the stairs and find him in the living room with Tony, as I suspected. The two turn TikToks while Thomas and Chase watch them. I sneak onto the couch and sit down next to Thomas. Amused I watch the boys dancing. At some point they seem satisfied and turn off the light. Ondreaz turns around and looks confused when he discovers me. "How long you been here?" He smiles as he comes up to me and gives me a kiss. "Not that long. I stopped by Addison's" "What did Emma want?" "Nike is signing me up for a sponsorship because I carry their name. I get clothes for free" "seriously?" Ondreaz looks at me surprised. I nod. "I just have to wear her clothes in my posts from time to time" "too bad your parents didn't call you Gucci" Thomas laughs and everyone joins in the laughter.

In the evening I write a message to Zoi and ask her if she would be willing to publish a dance to my song.  Within a few minutes I get an answer from her that she would love to do it and thanks for the opportunity. We make an appointment for Saturday at Coleman Records.

The next evening my band and I are invited to Planless. They throw a big party for their single and we party late into the night, which means that I almost fall asleep several times the next morning in college.

Thx for 44k reads
Love youuuu❤️